What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Fishing
Ice Fishing
Stikemaster Lithium 40V with K drill combo
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mizzou21" data-source="post: 206114" data-attributes="member: 3243"><p>Wondering if any of you guys have tried the new StrikeMaster Lithium 40 V with the K drill bit installed on it? How did it work, will it work, etc? I have contacted both Kdrill and StrikeMaster to ask about this set up and was told by K drill as long as the shank is 7/8" it should be fine, but the StrikeMaster may not have enough torque or speed to turn the k drill fast enough for best performance. I was flat out told by StrikeMaster "nope, it won't work." At that point i was also sent a link to purchase a StrikeMaster 8 inch bit.... I did have one of the guys I know at Scheels in Bismarck tell me that he uses the StrikeMaster Honda Lite auger and k drill bit and said it is a cutting machine, but still not sure about the Lithium. I know I can certainly try it and the bit seems to fit, but afraid if i fry the auger it will void the warranty. I supposed if that happens i can say i had the 10 inch bit on that came with it, but i hate to do that type of stuff. Thanks for any input guys and gals!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mizzou21, post: 206114, member: 3243"] Wondering if any of you guys have tried the new StrikeMaster Lithium 40 V with the K drill bit installed on it? How did it work, will it work, etc? I have contacted both Kdrill and StrikeMaster to ask about this set up and was told by K drill as long as the shank is 7/8" it should be fine, but the StrikeMaster may not have enough torque or speed to turn the k drill fast enough for best performance. I was flat out told by StrikeMaster "nope, it won't work." At that point i was also sent a link to purchase a StrikeMaster 8 inch bit.... I did have one of the guys I know at Scheels in Bismarck tell me that he uses the StrikeMaster Honda Lite auger and k drill bit and said it is a cutting machine, but still not sure about the Lithium. I know I can certainly try it and the bit seems to fit, but afraid if i fry the auger it will void the warranty. I supposed if that happens i can say i had the 10 inch bit on that came with it, but i hate to do that type of stuff. Thanks for any input guys and gals! [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
23 minutes ago
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: wslayer
Today at 6:08 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 5:32 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Today at 4:45 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 4:23 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Today at 3:36 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Today at 3:17 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Today at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Fishing
Ice Fishing
Stikemaster Lithium 40V with K drill combo
Top
Bottom