What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Fishing
Ice Fishing
Stikemaster Lithium 40V with K drill combo
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="KBV" data-source="post: 206119" data-attributes="member: 196"><p>I run an 8” kdrill bit on a Hondalite strikemaster and it is a cutting machine the slow speed doesn’t affect it much if at all. I ran the lazer bit on the auger one time out and hit something in the ice that dulled it and it would barely cut. Next time out I put my kdrill on to see if it would work and I haven’t taken it off since. I’ve got 3 lazer bits for sale if anybody is looking for one I will never put one back on after having the kdrill. I bet I drilled 500+ holes with the kdrill bit before I had to touch up the blade with a file. A few swipes with the file on the top side of the blade to knock down the curl that had developed and she’s as good as new. I would highly recommend putting the kdrill on instead of the lazer.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="KBV, post: 206119, member: 196"] I run an 8” kdrill bit on a Hondalite strikemaster and it is a cutting machine the slow speed doesn’t affect it much if at all. I ran the lazer bit on the auger one time out and hit something in the ice that dulled it and it would barely cut. Next time out I put my kdrill on to see if it would work and I haven’t taken it off since. I’ve got 3 lazer bits for sale if anybody is looking for one I will never put one back on after having the kdrill. I bet I drilled 500+ holes with the kdrill bit before I had to touch up the blade with a file. A few swipes with the file on the top side of the blade to knock down the curl that had developed and she’s as good as new. I would highly recommend putting the kdrill on instead of the lazer. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
23 minutes ago
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: wslayer
Today at 6:08 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 5:32 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Today at 4:45 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 4:23 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Today at 3:36 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Today at 3:17 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Today at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Fishing
Ice Fishing
Stikemaster Lithium 40V with K drill combo
Top
Bottom