Stolen Firearms in Minot

Skeeter Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I live in SW Minot and had two firearms stolen from my truck. A savage Bmag .17wsm and a Smith and Wesson M&P Shield in 9mm. If any of you know of someone that has recently come into possession of one or both of these firearms. I will give a reward if they are recovered. Please spread the word with people you know. Thanks in advance.

TVolkZV

Founding Member
Founding Member
I live in SW minot as well and about 3 days ago someone had gone through my truck as alot of my work papers were tossed all over nothing in there to take though. i have my street keeping an eye for this happening if we figure it out i'll let you know.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Karma may handle it for you......There was a thief from up here that was busted for stealing stuff this winter. Out on bond and breaks into a couple of places and steals more stuff including some guns. This week he was in his basement playing gangster with one of the guns he stole and blew his nuts apart. They had to medivac him to the hospital.

jpv

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hopefully they're found. This would suck big time. Everyone keep their eye out.

Skeeter Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am very OCD about locking my vehicle. However, there was no sign of forced entry. I don't know what happened for sure. The weird thing was that I had other things of significant value in the truck and as far as I can tell those are the only items that were taken. I imagine that whoever did it will wait a little bit for things to cool off and then try to sell them. Idk, it just sucks all together.

jpv

Founding Member
Founding Member
Karma may handle it for you......There was a thief from up here that was busted for stealing stuff this winter. Out on bond and breaks into a couple of places and steals more stuff including some guns. This week he was in his basement playing gangster with one of the guns he stole and blew his nuts apart. They had to medivac him to the hospital.

This is hilarious. Karmas a b****!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I am very OCD about locking my vehicle. However, there was no sign of forced entry. I don't know what happened for sure. The weird thing was that I had other things of significant value in the truck and as far as I can tell those are the only items that were taken. I imagine that whoever did it will wait a little bit for things to cool off and then try to sell them. Idk, it just sucks all together.

Weird deal. I'm crazy about locked vehicles too. Mine are locked up inside a locked garage every night...especially if there are guns inside.

Skeeter Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have the serial numbers to reference any gun that you might think would be mine. Just send me a message. Thanks everyone

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
i hate thieves..... Hope you get your guns back and said thieves get punished severely.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 155
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 55