The games that WE play...

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haven't played a video game since atari as a young kid in the 70s. Have never played any on my phone either, nothing wrong with them it's just that i seem to always have other things to do to keep me occupied. Same thing goes for tv, we have netflix and i have never watched a single series on it. Yet it seems like thats all anyone else does these day's is binge watch on their free time. At least thats what i gather from the conversations at work. I'll stick to fishing and hunting as much as possible I guess, oh I most definitely do enjoy playing video games on my livescope though if that counts for anything! :;:cheers

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haven't played a video game since atari as a young kid in the 70s. Have never played any on my phone either, nothing wrong with them it's just that i seem to always have other things to do to keep me occupied. Same thing goes for tv, we have netflix and i have never watched a single series on it. Yet it seems like thats all anyone else does these day's is binge watch on their free time. At least thats what i gather from the conversations at work. I'll stick to fishing and hunting as much as possible I guess, oh I most definitely do enjoy playing video games on my livescope though if that counts for anything! :;:cheers

Netflix and chill is pretty fun.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I play “What-If” in Quickload.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
tire.jpg

ktm450

★★ Legendary Member
Used to play xbox 360 all thru the college years- COD and halo were the main games. Was pretty decent, but tried playing here awhile back and got frustrated and turned it off because i was getting crushed. lol Now I just play words with friends and MLB TSP 21 on the phone from time to time.

Wife and i did set up the old N64 and got some super mario and 007 golden eye in. wow the graphics in those games suck. lol

VoodooShaman

Did a lot of gaming over the years and still managed to hunt, fish, coach the kids baseball and softball teams, and play on two teams myself. Its a great distraction if you dont over do it. Currently i'm a Golf Clash fanatic. Easy to put down or play for an hour and very very challenging.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84