This Weekend

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Filled the turkey tag this morning. Start recording the podcast in about 15 mins, drink in hand. Tomorrow, probably get some things done around the house, garden prep, etc.

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
So how was it for everyone? I didn't get a chance to get out and do too much that was manly, so I need to feed off your good stories from the weekend to make myself feel better. Drop some thunder chickens? Smoke the eyes out west? Details people! Details!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
i sided for 13 hours on saturday and then went branding on sunday. Sore as hell today

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So how was it for everyone? I didn't get a chance to get out and do too much that was manly, so I need to feed off your good stories from the weekend to make myself feel better. Drop some thunder chickens? Smoke the eyes out west? Details people! Details!

Fished Audubon Friday and Sunday...pretty slow both days...although Friday afternoon with the sun out couple of the bays show'd surface temp of 50...so getting there. Fish still kinda scattered...the 2 I caught were both spawned out females (I think)...bite should pick up next 2 weeks...need the temps to brush 70!

BotnoJoe

Founding Member
Founding Member
I went back to my home state of MN. Camped/hunted turkeys with my dad and uncle. Dad tagged out and sat with me, 3 toms came in decoys and only two left. Was a great time but weekend goes to fast as always

skywalker

Founding Member
Founding Member
I also did not get out fishing. I just haven't got my priorities right yet. I do however plan on going out after work a couple of times this week. Hope to give a couple of GOOD reports.

Stobber

I smoked the eyes out west this weekend! My buddy and I caught about 30 fish, biggest was 23 3/4, smallest was 17. Was an absolute blast on Sunday.

Fisherman25

Founding Member
Founding Member
Should be a few hundred boats out west this weekend. Two tourneys plus guys prefishing for Fireman’s next weekend plus weekend guys=gong show!

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Should be a few hundred boats out west this weekend. Two tourneys plus guys prefishing for Fireman’s next weekend plus weekend guys=gong show!

No kidding - think buddy and I gonna take the boat to Deepwater Saturday. I'm sure Van Hook and west will be hoppin.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
This weekend in mommas weekend. I do what she tells me to do. End of story

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 71
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 36