Turkey Tags

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry. Little salt in your wounds. Here’s what’s available for me to purchase today
28D13BA6-B932-49DB-A5BB-EB2B0CA97EA0.jpg

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think hunting one of the unlimited areas for sheep would be an adventure. If i had a month of time of would be fun to try

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got our tags in the mail on Saturday so they must be getting around to getting them out. Last I checked season doesn't open till the 14th, even though I agree that they should be more organized, I don't think it's a big deal. Gonna be cold as balls for a few more weeks so I'm in no hurry to get out hunting. Hopefully they are using this month as a learning experience to get their online shit figured out prior to deer apps. I can't imagine the shit storm people will start if they have problems with that lotto.

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would agree it's no big deal as long as I had the confidence that their systems wouldn't get screwed up. They ask for people to apply for the proper licenses as soon as possible to guarantee we have our tags before opener. But wait, not before March 15th, which I did..........still no tag in the mail. I sure as heck don't want to wait up till the day before season opens to realize there's a glitch in their system. Mailing out tags on possibly every day of the week rather than all successful applicants at once doesn't make sense to me.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hopeless. Absolutely hopeless . When I drew a antelope tag in 14 I got it after opening week of archery ! Un fn real. It's one thing after another

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
this is frustrating. Honestly, if I dont recieve my tag in the mail before I plan to go hunting, F it, I'm still going hunting. They have it on record that I was drawn for a tag and they also have on record the date that I bought my licence online so that is on them as far as Im concerned.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
this is frustrating. Honestly, if I dont recieve my tag in the mail before I plan to go hunting, F it, I'm still going hunting. They have it on record that I was drawn for a tag and they also have on record the date that I bought my licence online so that is on them as far as Im concerned.

Amen ... me too . Bought my sportsman license 2 weeks ago

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
The wife and I both bought our licenses 3 days ago. Her tag showed up in the mail today mine hasn’t come yet.

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
The wife and I both bought our licenses 3 days ago. Her tag showed up in the mail today mine hasn’t come yet.
Bought your licenses 3 days ago and got your tag already???? That sure as heck makes me less nervous since I bought my stuff March 15th.......hahaha I'm sure it will all be fine, but c'mon.......

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tags showed up today! Bought my license whenever they sent out the email.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 76
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 31