What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
two years
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="snow1" data-source="post: 339623" data-attributes="member: 7725"><p>Indeed slayer,it's his show piece,his back woods neighbors also have dandy old cars/harley's brought back to life,couple I kicked tires on were just as nice I'll post pic's one of these days.</p><p></p><p>I'm the same as as you jaunr,got nothin from old family members,but then we never really had much....for some reason I kept a pic of my immigrant grand parents ,the good side of the family,grandpa's old walleye rod (fiberglass limp dick rod and a old zebco spin cast reel for watever reason,maybe the memories of the rat's nest gramp's always had with that setup and also a 1930's bambo fly rod with a nifty auto retrieve fly reel.</p><p></p><p>Like LB stated with age time flies....like a fart in the wind.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="snow1, post: 339623, member: 7725"] Indeed slayer,it's his show piece,his back woods neighbors also have dandy old cars/harley's brought back to life,couple I kicked tires on were just as nice I'll post pic's one of these days. I'm the same as as you jaunr,got nothin from old family members,but then we never really had much....for some reason I kept a pic of my immigrant grand parents ,the good side of the family,grandpa's old walleye rod (fiberglass limp dick rod and a old zebco spin cast reel for watever reason,maybe the memories of the rat's nest gramp's always had with that setup and also a 1930's bambo fly rod with a nifty auto retrieve fly reel. Like LB stated with age time flies....like a fart in the wind. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
10 minutes ago
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: shorthairsrus
12 minutes ago
T
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: Traxion
Today at 1:40 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Today at 12:37 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: SDMF
Today at 11:47 AM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:39 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
O
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: OL Deadeye
Yesterday at 8:46 AM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:11 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
two years
Top
Bottom