Underworld Inc: Williston

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Fracking Hell" episode of Underworld Inc is on the National Geographic Channel right now. Documenting crime in Williston.

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ah c'mon Slim!These kinds of things are going to happen, derp da derpty derp derp

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't have cable right now: "Playdough Penises And Spraypaint on Police Memorials" ("Free Talk Live" 1090 KTGO) and "Flying Saucers are Your Key to Salvation" ("Ground Zero" on 550 KFYR) Actually listening to neither: Streaming Deep Purple on UTube. They had a satan kick too. WTF?!!

Last edited:

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
You didn't miss much. It was the most boring episode I've seen... which is good.

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thought it was fairly entertaining. A lot worse things have gone on out there in regards to crime, which is not good.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's nice they left before the whores began doing their laundry at the Tim Sandstrom Memorial Public Fountain. It's heated and looks like a penis. Steamy in winter; a good road trip!

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's nice they left before the whores began doing their laundry at the Tim Sandstrom Memorial Public Fountain. It's heated and looks like a penis. Steamy in winter; a good road trip!

Bahahahaha!

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Svnmag, I assume you have high speed Internet, a good ad blocker, as well as Anti-virus software. If you have all those then you can watch any show even without commercials. If you want to know more PM because I don't think Vollmer wants another dandelion thread. Anyone else want to know PM me, I have not had cable or satellite for 3 years.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 62
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 19