Well this is going to get interesting

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you guys really want this to end just start dropping a case of Vodka off at the camp site every day. Natural selection would run its course fairly fast.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you guys really want this to end just start dropping a case of Vodka off at the camp site every day. Natural selection would run its course fairly fast.

When I was working the GTMO Camps Under Clinton in the early '90's this was exactly what I was told by more seasoned campers from Havana with personal experience. Vodka pots on every street corner...It's "funny" how the left embraces capitalism concerning cigars and dope.

"WOW!! Good shit!!: Some of this was smuggled up a whore's ass and some in the cavity of a dead baby!!"

"Whew!! I'm full of organic non-gmo tomatoes!!"

- - - Updated - - -

It's all Satan.

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
North Dakota should employ ten aircraft for constant diversion, harassment and Febreze disbursement missions.

- - - Updated - - -

th

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member
It does worry me that in a couple of weeks deer season is going to open with these protesters running around in the same areas.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
30 head of cattle missing, a few shot dead, and now the second horse to be killed; all within a matter of 2-3wks. Red Warrior camp isn't concerned about public perception, as well as getting arrested. Cody Hall must be a real gem of a guy...

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Years back this type of activity ended with the cattle wrestlers being hung.

My grandfather referred to Indians as savages, and this activity is truth in labeling.
At what point is this okay?

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sorry john but that last comment is extremely presumptive considering there are about as many other folks there as native americans from what I read since I have not been by there to see for myself.
Don't fall into the trap of labeling everyone guilty until proven innocent like is done so often these days.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
We all know that the government and, law enforcement are scared of these people. When LEO was called to the camp to help these reporters, they went there with 12 officer's and they stood at the gate because they said, they would of been out numbered, and in danger themselves. So that tells you what it is like at these camps. Its going to be interesting to see what is left behind when they do move or leave, there probably wont be enough garbage trucks in the state to haul their shit away.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sorry john but that last comment is extremely presumptive considering there are about as many other folks there as native americans from what I read since I have not been by there to see for myself.
Don't fall into the trap of labeling everyone guilty until proven innocent like is done so often these days.

This.

At this point, the natives are being used, just like they always get used. I feel more concern and pitty for the Standing Rock folks
than I do anger.

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
This.

At this point, the natives are being used, just like they always get used. I feel more concern and pitty for the Standing Rock folks
than I do anger.

Problem with that statement is the folks "Using" them is their own people.
I know several people who work for or used to work for the BIA in a couple different areas and this is where the problem lies. Folks working there living like kings and only the crumbs trickle down to the ones in need.
For what we the tax payers have forked over to them over the last century they could have paid cash and bought back a large chunk of this countries land.

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
We all know that the government and, law enforcement are scared of these people. When LEO was called to the camp to help these reporters, they went there with 12 officer's and they stood at the gate because they said, they would of been out numbered, and in danger themselves. So that tells you what it is like at these camps. Its going to be interesting to see what is left behind when they do move or leave, there probably wont be enough garbage trucks in the state to haul their shit away.

Why the hell wouldn't they be "scared"? I'm sure they never dreamed of a potential Ferguson, Baltimore etc in ND. They have families and bills like the rest of us. I hope you weren't implying they're afraid for their physical safety because it's a simple matter of pepper and rubber shot to clear a path.
th

- - - Updated - - -

We got our asses kicked in GTMO under Clintong all the time. There were millions of cameras, the CONSTANT threat of court martial for "excessive force" and the attitude of "just let them vent steam". This was much more than bar room brawls. If an object could be made into a weapon it was. Those red steel tent stakes were particularly bothersome--a multi-purpose day effer.

- - - Updated - - -

The "refugees" loved the sport!! We were even given daily times for the "trouble" as they liked to call it.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
So what do you suppose Obama would do if the FBI showed up and shot and killed one of these protesters getting out of his pickup with his hands in the air at a "routine traffic stop"?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Weren't allowed to wear sunglasses in freaking Cuba in July because it presented an intimidating image.

- - - Updated - - -

So what do you suppose Obama would do if the FBI showed up and shot and killed one of these protesters getting out of his pickup with his hands in the air at a "routine traffic stop"?

Play another 18--jerkoff?

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fun times:

th

th

- - - Updated - - -

Tent poles provide superior jousting and spear tossing exercise.

- - - Updated - - -

Took an 870 down there which was immediately confiscated by the Marines and later absorbed in their inventory: Marines, Army and Farce integrated on defensive lines with sticks we were warned not to use. Marines had the coolest/best sticks.

th

The rest of us had these gay things which had to be swung like baseball bats to be effective and provide obvious fodder for the cameras and Clintong:
th

I must say the Corps treated us Zoomies very well and I love them.

Last edited:

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Play another 18--jerkoff?

Got nothing of value out of the first 18 other than you seem eager to "waste" people.........why would I want to go another?

It appears you missed the irony in the question.

The information in Oregon was that the orders came "from the highest authority" and Obama certainly is not appearing to care whether the rule of law is being followed in that circumstance........So who would Obama side with in the question I asked......the FBI that is giving Hillary a pass and ignoring the rule of law doing his bidding or the protesters that he is supporting?

Clearer now "jerkoff"?

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
You mean routine in running from cops after being pulled over? And the old routine of chasing known armed man. Oh and ol routine of guy running a roadblock. The ol routine armed, fleeing, running road block, average Joe then jumping out of vehicle, running and reaching, with maybe a gun in hand......

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
First heard this in Cuba--no shi'ite and holy shi'ite used to be "my" tune: Holy shit Davy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INxliT-NrxA

- - - Updated - - -

I'm confused about the first picture , Is that red thing supposed to peace pipe or a piece pipe ?

That's a 3lb tent stake which could be driven into any ground.

- - - Updated - - -

They would destroy their tents in the day and reconstruct at night if shelter reinforcements were needed. They took advantage of redundancy. How I prayed for a hurricane.

Last edited:

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
You mean routine in running from cops after being pulled over? And the old routine of chasing known armed man. Oh and ol routine of guy running a roadblock. The ol routine armed, fleeing, running road block, average Joe then jumping out of vehicle, running and reaching, with maybe a gun in hand......

Yeah and all that other "stuff" that was in the investigators reports I'm betting you never bothered to read before spouting off all informed and such...........

There is a thread if you really want to dive into that again and perhaps learn a thing or two this time, I was simply curious what side Obama would come down on in this one.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11