Whats on the menu tonight?

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
Smoked a prime rib and some baked potatoes on the green mountain grill. The rest of the night will involve beer and wine.

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
spaghetti and pancit (Philippine dish that I add shrimp and pork with the chicken) staying sober as the wife volunteered us to drive drunks home from the restaurant/bar she works mornings in

then tomorrow smoking some brisket and beef tenderloin sandwiches (I want leftovers for lunches this week). sucks though as I am the only one in the house not working tomorrow.

badland mule

Founding Member
Founding Member
Grilled rib eye, onions and mushrooms fried in bacon grease, baby potatoes with garlic fried in bacon grease, gin and tonic, and homemade kuchen the neighbor just brought over.

tman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Only place I have ever had lobster is at red lobster but have always wanted to buy some and cook it but have always been a skeptic of getting it from the grocerery stores when I see it same with crabs legs. I always worry weather it is fresh or not. So my question for those of you that get it is my concern legitimate or not and if so where is the best place to get it from? Thanks

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some bone in country ribs we put in the crockpot before fishing today and keystone light.
Smoking some pike tomorrow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wish we'd of made some more moose backstrap instead of just getting drunk!

IMG_20171216_184501.jpg

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Re-heated Monterey Bay calamari, cocktail sauce and KJ Chardonnay. Wife'll be home Tuesday ... Yeah!

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife made some awesome calzones! We had a few apps prior to that. I was in bed by 10:00!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Went party hopping last night and had grilled burgers, dogs, brats, pork ribs, and then a pizza. Mixed in the middle was an unknown number of blue num nums. Damn near knocked my air/shrite separator offline. Glad that's over with.

huntorride365

Founding Member
Founding Member
Only place I have ever had lobster is at red lobster but have always wanted to buy some and cook it but have always been a skeptic of getting it from the grocerery stores when I see it same with crabs legs. I always worry weather it is fresh or not. So my question for those of you that get it is my concern legitimate or not and if so where is the best place to get it from? Thanks

Butcher Block in Mandan has good products always. Buy a couple lobsters, put them in a pressure cooker for 5 minutes. Way better than what you will ever have at Red Lobster.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 88
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33