What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Which windshield for Polaris Ranger?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="lostinnd" data-source="post: 83140" data-attributes="member: 1428"><p>I just picked up a 2014 Ranger 570 midsize and it doesn't have any cab parts on it. To start I figured I better get a windshield. Sounds like real glass ones are the way to go over lexan. The main thing I am worried about is dust getting in. I see a lot of them have tilting windshields or even vents in them, are these necessary in ND? Majority of my use will be ice fishing (future full cab) and cruising around fields in the country. I had a Polaris RZR with the full polaris cab and it didn't seal up well at all, no room in the thing to boot. I didn't get a chance to drive it in really dusty conditions though. Has anyone here made their own cab pieces? I am tempted to at least for the roof and back considering the price, also need a mount in the bed for the yeti :;:cheers</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="lostinnd, post: 83140, member: 1428"] I just picked up a 2014 Ranger 570 midsize and it doesn't have any cab parts on it. To start I figured I better get a windshield. Sounds like real glass ones are the way to go over lexan. The main thing I am worried about is dust getting in. I see a lot of them have tilting windshields or even vents in them, are these necessary in ND? Majority of my use will be ice fishing (future full cab) and cruising around fields in the country. I had a Polaris RZR with the full polaris cab and it didn't seal up well at all, no room in the thing to boot. I didn't get a chance to drive it in really dusty conditions though. Has anyone here made their own cab pieces? I am tempted to at least for the roof and back considering the price, also need a mount in the bed for the yeti :;:cheers [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Walkin and thinkin
Latest: Colt45
26 minutes ago
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: jr2280
30 minutes ago
N
migration 26
Latest: NDbowman
Today at 8:45 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: eyexer
Today at 6:36 PM
B
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Browneye
Today at 6:14 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 6:08 PM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: 1bigfokker
Today at 6:06 PM
Bear Again
Latest: 5575
Today at 4:10 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: BrokenBackJack
Today at 12:48 PM
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: BDub
Today at 10:16 AM
Ham/Women
Latest: CatDaddy
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
P
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 8:58 PM
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:30 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Yesterday at 4:45 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 3:17 PM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Yesterday at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Yesterday at 6:02 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Monday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Monday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Which windshield for Polaris Ranger?
Top
Bottom