What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
youth bows
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Dirty" data-source="post: 270603" data-attributes="member: 6535"><p>I have two girls who have shot the smaller "toy" bows for awhile now but want to get more serious into archery. They will both be joining a youth league in January and I'd like to get them each a decent youth bow to start and possibly shoot for quite awhile.</p><p></p><p>I'm looking for something affordable but with good reviews from other parents who have already been down this road. I have an 8 year old and 6 year old girl. Timing couldn't be better as I can knock a couple Christmas gifts out at the same time.</p><p></p><p>Any insight from you all would be greatly appreciated. </p><p></p><p>Also, I'd be interested in opinions on whether to start shooting fingers or release, sights or no sights, etc.</p><p>I want them to have fun first and foremost, and possibly catch the archery and/or bowhunting bug as a secondary effect. </p><p></p><p>Thanks again in advance.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Dirty, post: 270603, member: 6535"] I have two girls who have shot the smaller "toy" bows for awhile now but want to get more serious into archery. They will both be joining a youth league in January and I'd like to get them each a decent youth bow to start and possibly shoot for quite awhile. I'm looking for something affordable but with good reviews from other parents who have already been down this road. I have an 8 year old and 6 year old girl. Timing couldn't be better as I can knock a couple Christmas gifts out at the same time. Any insight from you all would be greatly appreciated. Also, I'd be interested in opinions on whether to start shooting fingers or release, sights or no sights, etc. I want them to have fun first and foremost, and possibly catch the archery and/or bowhunting bug as a secondary effect. Thanks again in advance. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: lunkerslayer
18 minutes ago
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
24 minutes ago
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: SDMF
Today at 11:47 AM
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: TwoLabs
Today at 10:51 AM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:39 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
O
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: OL Deadeye
Yesterday at 8:46 AM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:11 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 9:54 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
youth bows
Top
Bottom