Latest activity

• tikkalover
    tikkalover reacted to 5575's post in the thread Walleye fishing on Missouri? with Like Like.
    Fished the river friday until the wind came up, allot of 15-17 in fish. Decided to change things up Saturday because of all the boats...
  • ndfinfan
    ndfinfan replied to the thread Rain.
    Had just over an inch in NW Minot as of last evening - needed it!
  • S
    snow2 replied to the thread So what is this?.
    Agreed,however sometimes shitting yourself is unavoidable ,like after a 3day bender when the urge hits and your 5 miles from home and...
  • ndfinfan
    ndfinfan reacted to AR-15's post in the thread Rain with Like Like.
    Dam now we have to start mowing the yard
  • ndfinfan
    ndfinfan reacted to johnr's post in the thread Rain with Like Like.
    It smells delicious.
  • ndfinfan
    ndfinfan reacted to tikkalover's post in the thread Rain with Like Like.
    Raining here like a cow peeing on a rock.
  • dukgnfsn
    dukgnfsn replied to the thread Humminbird Side Imaging.
    one thing to consider is bringing the side distance down to 40-50 ft instead of the 100, the further out you scan the smaller the...
  • S
    snow2 reacted to Kurtr's post in the thread So what is this? with Like Like.
    If my options are shit my pants or go in a single door women’s bathroom it’s an easy decision.
  • ndfinfan
    ndfinfan replied to the thread Battery powered lawn mowers.
    I've had a Black&Decker for 3 years now. Came with 2 batteries, can get entire yard cut with both batts long as grass not real long or...
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread So what is this?.
    If my options are shit my pants or go in a single door women’s bathroom it’s an easy decision.
  • S
    snow2 replied to the thread So what is this?.
    I had my grand daughter shopping one day and papa potty...good grief i decided to identify as a female for 5 minutes as she had a...
  • CatDaddy
    CatDaddy reacted to LBrandt's post in the thread Elk & Moose lottery complete with Like Like.
    From a guy with over 15 points for muzzy loader white tail buck GOOD LUCK with that wishfull thinking. LB
  • CatDaddy
    CatDaddy reacted to PrairieGhost's post in the thread Riddle Me This..... with Haha Haha.
    2/3 of a barrel of water. But I could be wrong 4 out of three people have trouble with fractions.
    5575 replied to the thread Walleye fishing on Missouri?.
    Fished the river friday until the wind came up, allot of 15-17 in fish. Decided to change things up Saturday because of all the boats...
    Not sure

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom