Latest activity

• luvcatchingbass
    luvcatchingbass reacted to svnmag's post in the thread Midjourney anyone? with Haha Haha.
    I'm sure I've seen it on a couple History Channel shows and maybe on a magazine cover. Damn it--I've seen it before now LEAVE ME...
  • R
    Retired Educator replied to the thread So what is this?.
    Was employed at a school for 30+ years. One fall after I had retired I went to the first VB game of the season. During a break I went to...
  • grumster
    grumster reacted to NDSportsman's post in the thread Driveway replacement with Like Like.
    Asphalt driveway? Dude you don't live out in the country if you have an asphalt driveway. :LOL: Seriously though tear that shit out...
  • Rowdie
    Rowdie reacted to NDSportsman's post in the thread Driveway replacement with Like Like.
    Asphalt driveway? Dude you don't live out in the country if you have an asphalt driveway. :LOL: Seriously though tear that shit out...
  • wslayer
    wslayer replied to the thread Walleye fishing on Missouri?.
    GPS coordinates or didn't happen 😂 Nice score !
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread Driveway replacement.
    Just did a quick figure and 30k seems about right for 4"'s of asphalt and prep. In dealing with both i would rather have concrete for...
  • wslayer
    wslayer replied to the thread Rain.
    Just a little over an inch near Jmst. Glad I got thatched and swept prior.
  • wslayer
    wslayer replied to the thread Driveway replacement.
    I did check into asphalt a few yrs ago $$$. I am sick of shooting 3/4" rocks around with the snow blower. If I remember correctly, it...
  • Obi-Wan
    Obi-Wan reacted to NDSportsman's post in the thread Driveway replacement with Like Like.
  • Bfishn
    Bfishn replied to the thread Humminbird Side Imaging.
    I don't have any experience with bird, but i would either find some YouTube videos or just google your sonar and you may find other...
  • L
    LBrandt reacted to NDSportsman's post in the thread Driveway replacement with Haha Haha.
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr reacted to ndfinfan's post in the thread Rain with Like Like.
    Had just over an inch in NW Minot as of last evening - needed it!
  • Achucker
    Achucker replied to the thread Humminbird Side Imaging.
    You tube tom boley side imaging. He has several videos explaining it and how he sets his. Watch and do what he says and you'll see more...
  • NDSportsman
    NDSportsman replied to the thread Driveway replacement.
  • P
    PrairieGhost replied to the thread went to a bar part 2.
    I agree. Once you get them talking they showcase the liberal mindset. I am always trying to understand why anyone still supports...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom