Latest activity

• B
    bigv reacted to Maddog's post in the thread Good old days with Like Like.
  • B
    bigv reacted to Kurtr's post in the thread Good old days with Like Like.
    Watched Where the red fern grows last night. Movie holds up over the test of time. I still want those redbones from when i was 8 the...
  • Obi-Wan
    Obi-Wan replied to the thread Driveway replacement.
    In the country I would go with 5" if you have septic trucks, propane trucks, or other heavy vehicles utilizing the driveway. I...
  • Rowdie
    Rowdie replied to the thread Driveway replacement.
    THANKS! This is out of my range of knowledge. But I sure like the millings, they're way better than gravel. I'm sure glad the...
  • Davey Crockett
    Davey Crockett reacted to Pheasant 54's post in the thread Good old days with Like Like.
    16 gallon kegs for 16 bucks , ladies got in free, guys were a buck . If we ran out all the guys through in .50 and we would get an 8...
  • F
    Fly Carpin reacted to db-2's post in the thread went to a bar part 2 with Like Like.
    I did have time to stop and rest (many) and think about life and things. I am 77 and the days are getting short. Had a summer job...
  • F
    Fly Carpin reacted to db-2's post in the thread went to a bar part 2 with Like Like.
    Since 2010 there has been four of us going to northern Canada looking for deer sheds. A Canadian pointed out where to go to a...
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread Driveway replacement.
    In general i would agree but we have been doing stuff with structural fiber that has held up really good.
  • P
    Pheasant 54 replied to the thread Good old days.
    16 gallon kegs for 16 bucks , ladies got in free, guys were a buck . If we ran out all the guys through in .50 and we would get an 8...
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread Driveway replacement.
    You would need prime oil. Chip seal oil or tack would make a mess
  • F
    Flash reacted to Kurtr's post in the thread Good old days with Like Like.
    Watched Where the red fern grows last night. Movie holds up over the test of time. I still want those redbones from when i was 8 the...
  • johnr
    johnr replied to the thread Good old days.
    Case of Bud heavy was less than $8.00
  • Rowdie
    Rowdie replied to the thread Driveway replacement.
    The only thing I don't like about the millings is they don't snow blow worth a shit. I was thinking of having oil put on them. They...
  • Rowdie
    Rowdie reacted to Retired Educator's post in the thread So what is this? with Like Like.
    Was employed at a school for 30+ years. One fall after I had retired I went to the first VB game of the season. During a break I went to...
  • Z
    zoops added the media item 1713364783203.png to Pics.
    1713364783203.png

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom