Latest activity

• Obi-Wan
    Obi-Wan replied to the thread Representative Dockter.
    when those who make the laws break they are going to break they also get to set guidelines
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo replied to the thread Tailrace trout.
    A roll your own tobacco can works too....gramps taught me that.
  • T
    Traxion replied to the thread Wicked Waters Taxidermy.
    What is with taxidermists? Is the work so tedious they can’t handle it full time or make money? I lost a couple nice birds to a guy...
  • T
    Traxion reacted to savage270's post in the thread Kristi Noem Dog Killer with Like Like.
    Hi Mike. Welcome to the web site!
  • Lycanthrope
    Lycanthrope replied to the thread Representative Dockter.
    Simons was kicked out of the legislature for breaking no law and even the accusations were suspicious, but dockter breaks the law and is...
  • 1bigfokker
    1bigfokker reacted to espringers's post in the thread Representative Dockter with Like Like.
    i be surprised if it isn't max fine and 30 days suspended for 360 days. its troublesome to me that he failed to accept responsibility...
  • Allen
    Allen reacted to espringers's post in the thread Representative Dockter with Like Like.
    i be surprised if it isn't max fine and 30 days suspended for 360 days. its troublesome to me that he failed to accept responsibility...
  • Davey Crockett
    My old man had fun one day. He was teaching me how to trap muskrats and sure enough I caught a weasel , They were only worth a quarter...
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread Kristi Noem Dog Killer.
    Im going to have to step down and let nean take the spot being not native nodakian. Got plenty of problems to fix down in my state with...
  • Trip McNeely
    Trip McNeely replied to the thread Representative Dockter.
    Not sure when the sentencing is but those were the “penalties he could face” according to the article. so maximum I’d assume , he’ll end...
  • Trip McNeely
    Trip McNeely reacted to Fester's post in the thread Representative Dockter with Like Like.
    He could have gotten both the 3k and 1 year....he is a politician though so I am really surprised even the 3k was handed to him.
  • Obi-Wan
    Obi-Wan reacted to woodduck30's post in the thread Representative Dockter with Like Like.
    He was embezzling tax payer money/ committing fraud. Pretty black and white. The more you dig, the deeper the corruption goes.
  • Average_NDA_Member
    Hmmmm yep welcome mike yer off to a helluva start n welcome back nean good to see some brains back around here theres too many lib types...
  • L
    LBrandt replied to the thread Smoke Bombs for pest control.
    Propane is heavier that air so it will displace all the oxygen in the tunnels. You need the right amount of air and oxygen to ignite the...
  • Davey Crockett
    Davey Crockett reacted to 1bigfokker's post in the thread Any Birders here? with Like Like.
    Martins for 10 days, working on their nest boxes.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom