anit gun protest - epic troll

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Without a doubt he was there to antagonize people. But then, so were the others in the crowd. Funny how it's OK to incite possible violence that is allowable based on which side you're on. The liberals seem to think anything they do is OK based on their beliefs. Not so OK when the shoe is on the other foot.

He did have a pretty good set of balls to wander into that crowd with that sign and his argument.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hope that guy is independently wealthy because right or wrong, stuff like that will make HR folks from even the most clear-thinking employers run for the hills.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Interesting strategy! It's difficult to deny the thought provoking nature of his message or his methods. He may have even done some good by forcing some to realize the absurdity of what they were actually doing.

Colonel Angus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Interesting strategy! It's difficult to deny the thought provoking nature of his message or his methods. He may have even done some good by forcing some to realize the absurdity of what they were actually doing.

doubtful....you do realize that to provoke a thought, this population would actually have to have a thought or be able to think.

dwos03

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love the irony of the one girl right before the 12:00 mark. Chanting about democracy while covering his sign, aka censorship!

Colonel Angus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I suppose it's better to be hopeful than poopoo people. Thank you Guy! #guywhoseestheglasshalffull

Last edited:

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well it should be easy to find him from now on. When he’s traveling down the highway he’s gonna be pulling a flatbed for his balls to sit on.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
[FONT=&quot]I am amazed by how much information is publicly available, yet the fake news media continues to feed the “progressive” neo-Marxist Democrats an anti-American agenda, which they cluelessly embrace.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
1image00171.jpg
[/FONT]

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 173
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74