Carson Wentz

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I were him, I would call it quits. Sit back and enjoy the money he's made, raise the kids, maybe run a football camp every year or even coach a team. If he lives in Bismarck, I am sure he could live under the radar fairly well. The first year or two there will probably be some people that bug him if they see him around town, but that will fade fast. I know I wouldn't bug the guy if I saw him.
I am not one to get celebrity/ star struck either.
Guy played at the highest level possible, and that is neat.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
He did the best he could with the surrounding cast they supplied for him. He did take a butt whipping, had to run for his life most of the time, and sometimes he was at fault himself. Congratulations to him for making it where he did.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
He did the best he could with the surrounding cast they supplied for him. He did take a butt whipping, had to run for his life most of the time, and sometimes he was at fault himself. Congratulations to him for making it where he did.
That's what I always thought then his replacements do better.

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
i'd ask him about Megan Markle.....

just kidding, I don't give a fiick
0735e362e83702c0e7cb5a97683799da.jpeg

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do you think the Egles regret getting rid of him? It always seems like he has crap for O-line, and he did IMO, but then after this year at Washington, I'm not so sure if it's just not him not getting rid of it.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't think you all have any idea how many dead animal/fish pics I'd put on here if I were in his position.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do you think the Egles regret getting rid of him? It always seems like he has crap for O-line, and he did IMO, but then after this year at Washington, I'm not so sure if it's just not him not getting rid of it.
I would not think so. Making the Super Bowl having a better qb and gaining draft picks in the process seems the eagles came out ahead in every way. I think it’s going to be tough for any one to beat the eagles this year minus big injuries. I hate the eagles right behind the packers and saints

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Carson Wentz will get another shot to reignite his NFL career.
The Los Angeles Rams are expected to sign Wentz, pending a physical, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported Tuesday, per a source.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Glad the Vikings didn't bite. I'm a fan, wish him the best, but don't want him on my team. There's a reason he wasn't on a team.....even as a backup.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Glad the Vikings didn't bite. I'm a fan, wish him the best, but don't want him on my team. There's a reason he wasn't on a team.....even as a backup.
Not sure he’s gotten a fair shake. I am more of a Sioux guy than Bison and am aware Wentz hasn’t been a superstar but he played really well when he took Philly to the super bowl. There’s a reason Dobbs has been on 6 teams in two years too even if all the announcers want to crown him after one win

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member

I've thought for a while now that he simply wasn't on a team because his asking price is probably way higher than what some GM wants to pay him to be a backup. Even if that backup was needed to be put in service on short notice.

I am not particularly a fan of Wentz, mostly because there is probably no team I enjoy watching lose than them, but he took the league by storm. What has been the malfunction the continues to afflict him since his injury seems to be a mystery for his past handful of teams.

Wish the man nothing but the best though. Oh yeah, and if he can squash the Seahawks at least once, heck ya!

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Carson Wentz will get another shot to reignite his NFL career.
The Los Angeles Rams are expected to sign Wentz, pending a physical, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported Tuesday, per a source.
Rumor on the street is he has back issues

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
He was out when he was a bison.

The guy played at 200% when he first became an eagle. U cant play at that level for long when your teamates play at 110% he gave everthing and got hurt

see what happens. La cant do any worse. This wknd the seahawks ouch

Justin get hurt. Its going to be to ndsu qbs. Playing in la

Meanwhile in fargo we be lucky to make the playoffs

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Multiple teams with multiple people saying bad team mate. We’re there’s smoke there is fire. I was interested in him when Kirk went down the team mate issue concerned me more than his health.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Multiple teams with multiple people saying bad team mate. We’re there’s smoke there is fire. I was interested in him when Kirk went down the team mate issue concerned me more than his health.
Look who his teammates were...don't shoot the BEAR! Oh he shot bear..he bad man! Sorry can't put that into ebonics.....just saying
To add not a fan either but do wish him the best!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 18
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7