Christmas gift

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I guess tom cats are like male lions, kill the kittens and momma comes around.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Remember those days well DB. Those were some good times. Heck we ran out of BB's a few times in the winter and we would grab the badmitton rackets and go out after dark in the barn with flash lights and crawl up high with one on each end and yank on the big rope for the big door and those sparrows would fly and we would swing and hit them suckers. Didn't they call those badmitton things birdies or something like that? Man those cats had a feast!

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I still have my Daisy Spittin' Image model 73. Wonder if it would still shoot well, we used to send them to Jim's BB Gun repair in Nebraska to be refurbished. i assume that meant seals and stuff. One time was a bent barrel, we were hard on shit.

F'n google calls it a '94, but I knows what I knows...

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Remember those days well DB. Those were some good times. Heck we ran out of BB's a few times in the winter and we would grab the badmitton rackets and go out after dark in the barn with flash lights and crawl up high with one on each end and yank on the big rope for the big door and those sparrows would fly and we would swing and hit them suckers. Didn't they call those badmitton things birdies or something like that? Man those cats had a feast!
Must be an old man thing, did exactly the samething what a blast. Pigions were a little hard on the rackets though. LB

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Remember those days well DB. Those were some good times. Heck we ran out of BB's a few times in the winter and we would grab the badmitton rackets and go out after dark in the barn with flash lights and crawl up high with one on each end and yank on the big rope for the big door and those sparrows would fly and we would swing and hit them suckers. Didn't they call those badminton things birdies or something like that? Man those cats had a feast!

Shuttlecocks is the preferred term amongst badmitton experts.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84