Cool Article Captain Brad!

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
That is cool stuff.

Here's a picture I got from Stump Lake. Looks like a swing set.

IMG_5731.jpg

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Very neat could you imagine the honey holes you could find on some of these small ponds that don't have any depth contours.
What about the other members on here that fish ohae sakakaewea darling Audubon

Captainbrad

Founding Member
Founding Member
Very neat could you imagine the honey holes you could find on some of these small ponds that don't have any depth contours.
What about the other members on here that fish ohae sakakaewea darling Audubon

With AutoChart Live you can find spots on spots and get into the little waters and make detailed maps. I just picked up a Helix 5 G2 to put on my kayak so I can map tiny waters for ice fishing.

Velva_zv21

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The mega imaging is nice until you network another unit and throw in the networking box and the mega imaging turns into mega piece of shit imaging

FishinRN

Founding Member
Founding Member
Very cool read, amazing what is down there. Also very true there must certainly be some interesting finds under devils lake and sakakawea.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Very cool read, amazing what is down there. Also very true there must certainly be some interesting finds under devils lake and sakakawea.

I can't imagine what's all in the Red, especially within city limits. It would be scary having to dive in this river, that's for sure.

AaronJ

Founding Member
Founding Member
The mega imaging is nice until you network another unit and throw in the networking box and the mega imaging turns into mega piece of shit imaging

I thought the same thing last year until I networked my Birds correctly.... All I was missing was 1 $65 Y cable. Birds are able to clear up sonar interference within the unit; but cannot run standdard imaging on 1 and the down/side imaging on the other unit without clutter. Once I got the Y cable and ran all imaging off of 1 unit I no longer felt blind and no longer wanted my Birds to be stolen off of my boat...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33