Dalrymple out

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Apparently doolittle Dalrymple isn't running. Guess he saw the writing on the wall. But broadzilla is running I guess. I damn near hope she gets elected so we can get her out of D.C.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
when it comes to Politician's I prefer mine to not support baby killing, wealth transfer, sloth, envy, and bull dykes.

so take that.

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
Apparently doolittle Dalrymple isn't running. Guess he saw the writing on the wall. But broadzilla is running I guess. I damn near hope she gets elected so we can get her out of D.C.

you know most of the players at this point. who would you like to see in there? vacant isn't an option either.......

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
that's a good question. the last one we need is Al Carlson. Or any of the other fossils in our legislature. maybe big eddie will run ;:;rofl

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Broadzilla is going to get a lot of pressure from the DNC not to leave Washington. There is no way ND would vote in another democrat to send to DC...they would loose another seat for sure. Will be interesting to see what she does.

Wayne Stenehjem would be a good bet to run, along with Wrigley.

cpete00

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would vote for Heidi long before I would vote for some of the others being mentioned.

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
About time we get rid of another old time NPL type left of center leaning conservative.

Last edited:

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heidi would just make our great state broke again. I don't see her running I'm going to guess Ryan Taylor will run again and hopefully get his ass kicked.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
newspaper already said she was running. I think it was front page in the Minot Daily. But I just glanced at it while walking by so didn't read the article

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Broadzilla is going to get a lot of pressure from the DNC not to leave Washington. There is no way ND would vote in another democrat to send to DC...they would loose another seat for sure. Will be interesting to see what she does.

Wayne Stenehjem would be a good bet to run, along with Wrigley.

Wayne was the first to pop into my head. Then Ryan Taylor. If Hiedi was forced to vote on anything else and side with her party she wouldn't even be electable for a school board in the state.

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would like to throw my hat into the ring for it I am starting my campaign tomorrow after I have breakfast.

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fracman for governor does have a nice ring to it

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think this is the outcome. Stenehjem will announce he's running for governor, if Heidi jumps in. If she does announce her run for governor, then Wrigley will run for Attorney General. I don't think the Rhinos want to place Drew against Heidi, but they feel rather confident that Wayne can beat her. If she does not run I think Drew will put his hat in the ring.

The Repubs don't have to announce anyone until the Dems do. They can play the waiting game and the Dems can't.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 155
  • This month: 145
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 53