DWC

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fished in a ZV18 none over the bow Friday you poor ranger guys haha :;:duel

- - - Updated - - -

One of the others was a spear job into a wave on the way back in friday. From what I hear trim tabs were involved..
I think pretty much every boat took a wave or two over the bow, I know we took one! Ha ha ha

Devine probably just needed a bath

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fished in a ZV18 none over the bow Friday you poor ranger guys haha :;:duel

- - - Updated - - -

Devine probably just needed a bath

I heard the second boat was a ZV21. I was in a ZV21 that day and could see how the trim tabs could get you in trouble.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
So what was it --- lund - with the transom wavering when it hit a wave and running to hard.
Tracker - - that story sounds true and could happen to anyone
ZV - Tracker Ranger Nitro -- with trim tabs running wrong - cold happen; but those sob's have a big ass front end sounds like a ranger made by tracker owner pouting which makes me doubting.

Anyway --- I heard it was a tough day to set kennels - damn wind.

wales

Founding Member
Founding Member
anyone know what the top finishers were using or tactics? I think last year it was cranks down deep from guys from PA. How did they do?
just curious.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
anyone know what the top finishers were using or tactics? I think last year it was cranks down deep from guys from PA. How did they do?
just curious.

wrong tournament that was nwt at devils lake last year, not saying that a deep crank bite didn't produce the winning bag though....

Wildyote

★★★★★ Legendary Member
just curious.

Strategically placed dog kennels and an odd laundry basket was the key technique.

powerman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Unfortunately due to a few bad actors this will now always be the case. It was snagged, it was kennels, the land was posted! I cant speak for the winners but I have seen alot of other competitors put in a ton of hours trying to figure out a bite like they did and when it finally comes together I congratulate them. Now there is just a black eye and false accusations over anyone's personal success. Pretty sad.

iceeyes

I can tell you there was no cheating on the winners as we seen them get a good one on our way in day one and a buddy fished by them for two days and watched them do some major damage. The day 1 leaders we got to watch that happen. 3 boats along with us with 15-17lb bags and they put an absolute schooling on to bring in 29lbs. As for what the winners were doing I'm sure they wouldn't want it blabbed all over social media so I won't be the one to say it but they did catch those fish each day fair and square and a major congrats to them.

Wildyote

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I can tell you there was no cheating on the winners as we seen them get a good one on our way in day one and a buddy fished by them for two days and watched them do some major damage. The day 1 leaders we got to watch that happen. 3 boats along with us with 15-17lb bags and they put an absolute schooling on to bring in 29lbs. As for what the winners were doing I'm sure they wouldn't want it blabbed all over social media so I won't be the one to say it but they did catch those fish each day fair and square and a major congrats to them.

It was a joke! I do know some past winners of big tourneys that cheated bad. When involve money there will be cheating

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34