Fathers day...

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
My first year w/o my pop's but ill celebrate him

After his passing i had many days/nights reflecting on life,what he the man was about,hard headed ,very strict, we butted heads often,indicative of "no it all teenagers".

Thinking back all the wisdom he gave but i didnt listen,from shooting at a young age to all the sports he introduced me to,weight lifting, boxing,track,football,baseball,he knew so much.
Gonna be a somber day.

You younger bucks,tune in with a open mind,old fellers are full of wisdom if you listen,enjoy this special day while you can.

Last edited:

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
My first year w/o my pop's but ill celebrate him

After his passing i had many days/nights reflecting on life,what he the man was about,hard headed ,very strict, we butted heads often,indicative of "no it all teenagers".

Thinking back all the wisdom he gave but i didnt listen,from shooting at a young age to all the sports he introduced me to,weight lifting, boxing,track etc.
Gonna be a somber day.

You younger bucks,tune in with a open mind,old fellers are full of wisdom if you listen,enjoy this special day while you can.
I tell my kids how smart I am all the damn time! They don't always listen, though.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m a father to adult kids and my pa is still with us. I’m always torn between making plans with my father or keeping my schedule open for plans my kids suggest.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I tell my kids how smart I am all the damn time! They don't always listen, though.
1686844951357.png

^^^ A nice find by MSA.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
I never liked kids really at all, but somehow seem to love the 4 I have.
Happy Fathers day, even you guys that fathered kids and now think your a mother... :oops:
Get cards on both Mother's and Father's Day????? :rolleyes:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
W.T.F. is "juneteenth?",a holiday? Hahaha why?

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Still waiting for a just a plain white person’s national holiday so I can have a payed day off and feel special.

My daughters boyfriend works for the government, he’s happy, because tomorrow is a paid holiday for him.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88