Giving Hearts Day

FishSticks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey Gang

In honor of Giving Hearts Day I would like to shed some light on a charity that I have been working with for the last several years, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Fargo. Instead of buying that one extra buckshot or rippin rap, consider giving a few bucks to a good cause. If you can't donate money, this is a worthy one of your time and sign up to be a mentor.

My little bro and I spend a few hours every other week doing something, usually something outdoors and it has been an absolutely awesome experience. Below are some pictures of us
IMG_0781.jpgIMG_1138.jpgIMG_1370.jpgIMG_1825.jpgIMG_1827.jpgIMG_5734.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the link

https://giving.impactgiveback.org/

wby257

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jake,

I think is great what your doing and wish other people would follow your example, including me. I will look into it.

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
Big Brothers & Sisters is one of the few non-profits I donate to. Great organization.

I was a little brother 40 some years ago.

That is awesome of you to be a big brother.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
good thread, our go to charity is http://www.adoptapetfm.org/ for one of my daughter's birthday parties instead of the kids bring her gifts they all brought pet supplies and had a party at our local PETCO where Adopt-a-pet had some animals on display ... of course we rented a limo so the girls could arrive in style we coordinated it with adot-a-pet and they had a red carpet and photographer there to greet the girls...it was pretty cool

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33