Goodyear doesnt matter

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hope that companies learn from the public ass kicking that Goodyear is getting from all the negative press, serves them right foreign made junk.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trump should come out and say you can get corona off the Chinese made tires lol

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
4F042F99-9200-4EB6-8B3E-39FBC8CE6BEE.jpg2810B886-694F-4E62-A9DC-2B5B8679CCC0.jpg0E644B72-72F6-4763-9EF6-1B7280B2E0B6.jpeg

Pheasant 54

★★★ Legendary Member
Good Year has been junk for many years , the one brand I refused to buy for 20 plus years

Shinji58078

I hope that companies learn from the public ass kicking that Goodyear is getting from all the negative press, serves them right foreign made junk.

I believe a majority of them are made in Ohio though. What tires would you recommend that are made in the US? I'm not seeing many besides Cooper and Goodyear.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe a majority of them are made in Ohio though. What tires would you recommend that are made in the US? I'm not seeing many besides Cooper and Goodyear.

Coopers are great tires.

If a person votes, you get one vote. If you are a consumer, you get to vote with your wallet, with every purchase.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Duratracks are fricken awesome. If I quit buying shit because of dumb opinions it would be few and far between what I can buy

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree to some extent but when a business does not support everyone ,they refuse to allow their employees or customers to express their political beliefs only to appease the minority that dont buy the majority of their tires that is just plain wrong.
Another example that comes to mind in the bank that issues the Sc heels credit card that does not support the NRA. Also Norton antivirus software is another company that has publicly announced that they will no longer support the NRA. I quit spending my hard earned tax payed money at Scheels and purchased a different anti virus software which in the bigger scale of things those three businesses probably dont care that i went some where else.

dblkluk

★★★ Legendary Member
I love my duratracks. I eat up tires like crazy so I've used damn near every brand and these I'll buy again in a heartbeat.

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Ha! Thats like that buddy that brags about never having puked from drinking too much..

Ok...you're right Rut...so there was this one time...at band camp...

Actually now that you called me out, I do remember once driving into a drift on Audubon when I was ice fishing...but honestly can't remember if that was before or after I switched over to the Coopers?

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had a set of the at3's and no complaints here; just like the grab, looks, and price of the kanati trail hogs more. (Not the rock throwing though, it's a love/hate relationship.)

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We bought the wife a new Honda Ridgeline last fall...came with the Firestone Destination tires. On the highway they are great...quiet...ok traction. But in the little bit of snow and ice we got last winter...not impressed!

- - - Updated - - -

Had a set of the at3's and no complaints here; just like the grab, looks, and price of the kanati trail hogs more. (Not the rock throwing though, it's a love/hate relationship.)

Have to take a look at those next time I need truck tires. Love the Coopers but with all the gravel and towing I do...never got more than 30K miles out of a set...I rotate every 3K miles.

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love my duratracks. I eat up tires like crazy so I've used damn near every brand and these I'll buy again in a heartbeat.

I can’t wait until Goodyear comes out with a 22” that’ll fit my new truck. Isn’t this the site where everyone bitches about the boycotting thing being a liberal flake thing?

Last edited:

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ran BFgoodrich A/T KO2 loved them no complaints however they are only 8ply, wanted something little more heavy duty went to Cooper AT3 XLT because they are 10ply and have had no complaints, actually seem a bit smoother on highway the the KO2s .... haven't run goodyear in 12-15 years last set were Wrangler ATs ok tire got about 60,000 out of them, but for the price I learned there are much better options out there

KCP

I can’t wait until Goodyear comes out with a 22” that’ll fit my new truck. Isn’t this the site where everyone bitches about the boycotting thing being a liberal flake thing?

Yep, I’ll be switching to Goodyears as well.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 96
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33