Hate Crime in Fargo

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Damn everyone, let's not forget that she is a 20 year old girl....This is somehow about a boy, I would be willing to bet

I know a guy who spends a fair amount of time with twenty-something pig farmers in the area. I’ll see if he knows anything.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah, but then we cant place bets....

sure we can; the one that loses cannot post again until the winner posts first!! So we all sit here and wait for the winner to finally post; see who can hold out longer. then we can collect!!

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
aaaaa.jpg

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
hey v, have an idea here - it would be really cool to have a cage match button where 2 members could be moved to a different thread to discuss things further without any other members adding to the cage match thread... this is a perfect time and place for it, if such technology exists... just viewable to anyone but the 2 in the cage...

great idea... voted in by members... in other words say gabe & fritz start jousting on thread about price of tea in china, 20 members of good standing cast "cage match" votes and the thread is locked from others or the persons and thier posts are moved.... sort of a self police mode

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
hey v, have an idea here - it would be really cool to have a cage match button where 2 members could be moved to a different thread to discuss things further without any other members adding to the cage match thread... this is a perfect time and place for it, if such technology exists... just viewable to anyone but the 2 in the cage...

I have an idea - you should keep your ideas to yourself. V has a new sparkly boat and an Elk tag to worry about, not WWF wrestling.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Church and hotel bombs kill and wound hundreds in Sri Lanka. Geez I wonder who is responsible for these?!? I’m sure a peaceful religion of some sort.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88