Hazelton boat landing closing

Established Member
The guy who lives on the hill beside the Hazelton boat landing Durant Schermeister has been harassing hunters and fisherman for years went to the county and tried to get them to close the landing after 9pm citing noise they sent him packing. Now he is trying to get the game and fish and the Corp to close it at night.
I would encourage all who use this ramp to contact the game and fish and shut this down he didn't have to build a house next to the ramp. He will stop at nothing to get this done maybe us sportsman should ask to have him to be removed from the county.

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
be sure everyone reminds them that your tax money is spent on that public land so it is your right as a public land owner to use it

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
After that air boat was shooting carp at night all spring and summer I bet he was pissed. That thing is crazy loud, he built his home next to a boat ramp so he has no leg to stand on.

People are amazing creatures, just be happy it isn't run by a tribe.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well considering he literally built as close to the boat ramp is he could he can go screw himself. Wonder if he realizes he's got basically zero chance because that's one of the most popular ramps in the state and will draw a huge response from the genral public. Not to mention it looks like he might be one of the largest subsidy receivers in the county unless someone else has the same name down there so pissingoff a bunch of people will only lead to a huge headache for him ....at least we can hope.

20171111_215914.jpg

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
After that air boat was shooting carp at night all spring and summer I bet he was pissed.

That would have me very bummed out too.

Is there anything louder than an air boat? You can hear them 5 maybe even 10 miles away no problem.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
yup, we love stories, so share away. Gather the cavalry and fire right back at him, let him know he's pissing in the wrong pool.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
How about reasonable hours of operation for the loudest boat on planet earth?

- - - Updated - - -

(at that ramp)

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
That would have me very bummed out too.

Is there anything louder than an air boat? You can hear them 5 maybe even 10 miles away no problem.

Fighter jets and nhra top fuel and funny cars are two that come to mind

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
What a dumb ***. Never could understand why he built a house where he did and now he complains about the noise? Complete dumb ***.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let's just say he acts like he owns the corp land he leases and has a history of not getting along with hunters in the area. Given the extent of the problem, I am quite certain there must be a member or two on here who've had a run in with him.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess if somebody is running a loud ass airboat in the middle of the night on weekdays id probably get pretty annoyed to, it is amazing how sound carries on the water. However, he did build right next to one of the busiest boat ramps, so he is pretty much SOL. I've never heard anything good about the guy, so maybe karma is just a bitch.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well considering he literally built as close to the boat ramp is he could he can go screw himself. Wonder if he realizes he's got basically zero chance because that's one of the most popular ramps in the state and will draw a huge response from the genral public. Not to mention it looks like he might be one of the largest subsidy receivers in the county unless someone else has the same name down there so pissingoff a bunch of people will only lead to a huge headache for him ....at least we can hope.

Ana-de-Armas-Nude-Sexy-22.jpg

Looks like he had plenty of options to build a house not next to the landing. Appears to be a classic case of dumbassery.

Ulmer

That guy is a joke...along with a couple of other inbreds that live in that area that drive around honking there horns and harassing hunters

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m not a big fan of that air boat either. But yah, that boat ramp is staying open.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 88
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33