How to irritate KDM

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Come over to my house, talk about how expensive food is, (Especially beef, pork, and chicken) and then ask if I can help you out with some chicken I raised over the summer and butchered. Then, after I help you out by giving you about 20 lbs of chicken, call me the next night and tell my the chicken was tough and that I should make my chicken more tender like store bought. THAT is an especially good way to irritate the ole KDM. Suffice to say that gravy train has left the station and went off the tracks......never to return. :mad: I'm not sure where gratitude went, but it needs to come back real quick. Carry On!!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did he pack the chicken in a giant Yeti? That's probably the problem. I hear they bring dead animals back to life.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've heard that tough chicken song before. Dumb.. I hope they drown in a bucket of gold and plump chicken grease.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
You should make sure you massage your chickens daily so they are nice and tender when it comes time to butcher. Maybe read them a bed time story every night.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well he was right… that yardbird was tougher than whale shit.

Not a yard bird. These were my 4 month old cornish crosses. If it was a yard bird, I'd tend to agree, but would warn them first.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
LOL, people always seem to find new ways to burn bridges. We're very industrious when it comes to this.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
complaining about free shit is a dick move. I gave a guy a bunch of floater decoys and he was whining around that they were kinda faded out. I told him i could just go throw them in the garbage like i was going to. Next time thats where they will go

Greenhorn

Honored Member
Gotta give those chickens a shot of tequila before slaughtering! That's what they do in South America, at least.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was giving away a TV at a garage sale, as it worked just fine, but was a 36" tube TV that weighed in at 150lbs.
The guy says "I will take it, bring it by Century apartments today after 2 pm I am at apartment 302"
I said "You want it, you can take it now, or the next person that wants it can have it, if it is here at the end of the day it will be put into the garbage can and set on the curb."
He says, " well that sure isn't very neighborly of you"
WTF is wrong with people? It isn't enough to give it away, now I am expected to deliver it?

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I was giving away a TV at a garage sale, as it worked just fine, but was a 36" tube TV that weighed in at 150lbs.
The guy says "I will take it, bring it by Century apartments today after 2 pm I am at apartment 302"
I said "You want it, you can take it now, or the next person that wants it can have it, if it is here at the end of the day it will be put into the garbage can and set on the curb."
He says, " well that sure isn't very neighborly of you"
WTF is wrong with people? It isn't enough to give it away, now I am expected to deliver it?
Too many people just "EXPECT" free everything and don't appreciate anything anymore. LB

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Greedy, ungrateful, spoiled,and unappreciative these days seems to be the norm. Don't have the time of day for that shit.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I gave away a Craftsman battery drill because I upgraded to a Milwaukee. When the guy picked it up he asked if the batteries were changed up. Told him they were when I used it last. 🤪

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was told many many years ago when I was a young Lad, to never feed barley to the chickens that you want to butcher as it will make them tough or rubbery.
So I never did feed them barley, not even to see if it was a wives tale or not.
So take it for what it is worth.
Heck KDM if you gave me chickens and it was tough, we would put them in a pot and make chicken and rice or chicken noodle soup. What the heck is the matter with people nowadays???? :unsure:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84