Ice Roads

Brasmunky

Established Member
That's a joke. Wentz cant and won't ever finish a season. He may be a "good" QB but he is very very far from the GOAT. If he is so good at clipboards and motivational speaking maybe he should go back to NDSU and coach them against the community colleges they play

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and for the record I'm a Chiefs fan....go ahead and try to compare QBs......

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Played like a fiddle

then he throws the chiefs fan thing in there it just doesn’t get any better.

wentz rings 1

mahomes rings 0

- - - Updated - - -

568485D8-1F9E-4FAD-8633-5484C955C60D.jpg

Brasmunky

Established Member
then he throws the chiefs fan thing in there it just doesn’t get any better.

wentz rings 1

mahomes rings 0

- - - Updated - - -

tattoo-your-name-on-my-heart-im-in-love-25.jpg

The ring on his finger is the equivalent of food stamps. He didn't earn it but hes sure gonna use it. Look at total stats......wentz doesn't even match up to his own back up!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Intangibles don’t show up in the stat line there trail pirate he hi fives and ass slaps better than any one could imagine. Plus old half fro mahomes is home on the couch right now not even playing in the world champ big game

Brasmunky

Established Member
You keep making invalid points. Wentz never played in the super bowl either. I bet you believe in participation trophies too.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
You don’t understand the intricacies of football. It’s all big picture for guys like you it’s hard to explain to people who fish on roads. It’s the little things that matter like setting depth in tire tracks and knowing to adjust for it

Brasmunky

Established Member
So back to this road garbage. I said I’ve done it but that was once again when someone made a road over a very good piece of structure on a pretty featureless lake. Other than that I fish a refuge where it is foot traffic only and I drag my shit for a mile or so every time I go.....so don’t call me lazy.....y’all are probably a bunch of ice castle couch sittin lazy asses that wish they could ice the fish me and my buddies do.....but you won’t because walking is hard

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Toby? Is that you again?

no way not even Toby would fish tire tracks.

- - - Updated - - -

So do you fish your buddies cross county ski tracks on the broke back ice fish excursion

Stinger

Founding Member
Founding Member
The lake I am talking covers 307000 acres. It is not a small featureless bowl with 1 piece of structure. I’m glad you get your exercise walking out on a refuge! More power to ya

Brasmunky

Established Member
That means there is 306999.99 acres to drive around the guy that set up by a road......I also fish Sakakawea

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Geeeez...you guys need to watch some football and have a beer...after this weather nobody is gonna be fishing for a while anyway!

Brasmunky

Established Member
Geeeez...you guys need to watch some football and have a beer...after this weather nobody is gonna be fishing for a while anyway!

Again I walk out....this weather doesn't bother me as long as the highway is clean. Have fun digging out yalls castles

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84