Land for Youth Hunter Available

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got a youngin lookin for his first deer comin out tonight. Had nobody hunting the other property that has does on it so it's all his tonight. I have another couple kids lookin for a doe as well so they might get a shot as well if this boy can tag one tonight. Still lookin' for a buck hunter though. Thanks Guys!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I may have a youth hunter that would like to take advantage (15 with a bow and quite alot of practice). I will get your number from Clay if that is OK?

No problem!!!

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your one of a kind KDM,never seen anyone open up a place to hunt like your doing,not just a piece of land,land with nice deer to boot,Karma will treat you well sir....

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd give you + rep but I must spread some more around first. I should go net rep a bunch on that stupid thread.

Ducks&Eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
FAA360FE-.jpg We owe a special thanks to KDM for allowing this young man to hunt. 1st deer. Can't thank you enough KDM.

ShootnBlanks

Founding Member
Founding Member
I applaud your generosity, KDM. I wish more landowners would be more like you. The memories kids have from a hunt are something never forgotten

GSP

Founding Member
Founding Member
KDM, that Dad and Son wont forget your generosity. To the young hunter...Well done!! Congrats on your first deer.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
Glad we could get it done!! Congratulations again young man!!
I'm sure you have an idea how much this means to people KDM, but as a stepdad that is trying to get his step kids into hunting and the outdoors I can tell you that this will never be forgotten by those men and women you have opened your place up too! Even though I have helped my gremlins fill their tags this year I can tell you that from the bottom of my heart thank you from me (even though I have never hunted with you) and every other parent helping to try and get their young ones into the great outdoors!

You sir have a spot in my boat whenever it tickles your fancy! Thank you from all of us not blessed with or able to afford hunting ground!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks Sub, but I'm really just passing along what was given to me by others so many years ago. I remember everything about my first deer hunt and it does my heart good to help youngsters be successful so I'm just being selfish when it comes right down too it. I think I get more excited than the kiddos when they knock one down. LOL!! I've got a young lady coming out tonight to try to get her first buck, so the pressures on now. With the wind we are going to have, I'm going to have to do something a little wonky for her to get a good shot, but sometimes you have to not only think outside the box, but you have to dance there as well. Fingers Crossed!!!!!

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Here's to good luck KDM, hope it works out for the young lady.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am kind of late to the show so can't say anything others have not expressed. All I can say is it warms my heart to see you do this again. I sure respect a fellow like you KDM.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heck of a gesture KDM. Going out for morning ducks and evening deer tomorrow with the kiddos, should be a hoot.

engatech

My son loved tagging his first doe on KDM's property. It was so much fun watching him finally get a good shot. I captured it on video and made a short Youtube video of his journey. Thanks again KDM you certainly made us smile for a long time:

Dave e

Last edited:

Wildyote

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You are a good man for helping kids have a good hunt. It is fun watching someone get their first deer!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 173
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 56