Little Loud out there are we?

rippenlips

Founding Member
Founding Member
Didn't know we had such loud marine activity after 10PM. Is it really that bad, maybe people partying in bays or something? Curious if anyone knows how this bill came into effect?

Senate Bill 2342

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
What they gonna do next? Have a bill saying you can only run a chainsaw between x PM and Z PM???? SMH

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Didn’t realize it was so easy to buy a legislator. I’m betting this bill comes from exactly ONE citizen complaint.

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
What a f'n JOKE. Eberle and Brandenburg. Remember those names. How do these reps have any credibility left? Wasting our damn tax dollars with this self serving bullshit. They should be embarassed and anything they are involved with should be questioned if they exhibit this level of stupidity.

Quick google search tells me they represent Edgeley and Lehr. Man, feel sorry for you guys having these dipsticks represent you. Pretty sure i've seen their name on every other anti hunting bill as well.

Wirehair

Founding Member
Founding Member
What a Crock of $hit! We live on the Missouri close to one of the Marinas. At times, there is late night activity that gets a little loud but the fact of the matter is that WE chose to build and live along the Missouri River but the River does not belong to us. Have always felt that the Game and Fish as well as Burleigh and Morton County law enforcement have better things to do with their time than serving as noise patrol. Frustrating to see frivolous bills such as this when there are likely more important issues to resolve such as making sure that legislators get their meals covered when lobbyists are not there to pick-up the tab.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Some of these rep need to be throwed out for the stupid shit they bring up. Get the main stuff passed first be fore they go home.

1bigfokker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe they should give themselves a raise. They could at least pay taxes instead of free LUNCH.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
Erbele is one of the sponsors of the "Everythings Posted" bill...

Srputz

Founding Member
Founding Member
The biggest problem with these two is once your in we can’t get them out. Everyone is afraid of change and we can’t get them out in the primaries. That and no one worth a hoot will run against them. Apparently people who care have real jobs and have to work for a living.
I talked with erbele for an hour about my dismay with the posted bill. He said I brought up things he hasn’t heard before but big money talks and he doesn’t care about the little guy I guess.
Sad in this district.

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess I have to park my 250 Opti before 10 pm and can't hit the water at sunrise. "D U M, dumb!"

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
This bill is obviously being touted by home owners lake or river front. Am I wrong?

Srputz

Founding Member
Founding Member
Erbele and Brandenburg are in the prairie pothole region. Makes sense.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Part time politicians getting paid under the table for the amount of a full time position. JMO

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
That has to be one of the most poorly written bills I've ever seen. It's so vague and left entirely up to interpretation. "Unusual noise." WTF is an "unusual noise" in relation to a boat?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 98
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 33