Lost dog

gr8outdoors

Founding Member
Founding Member
If anyone comes across a black lab, please let me know. It was supposedly seen east of Washburn on Sunday. It's not my dog, but posting for a friend. He's called all vets and pet shelters within 50 miles. They had 5 vehicles out from less than an hour after he noticed it was missing on Saturday night till 2 in the morning. From what he told me, it must be a pup because he said she's to light to leave tracks in the snow. If you happen to come across her, her name is Nelly.

Thanks

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Call the post office in the morning and have them tell their carriers to look out for her/him. We carriers travel a lot of miles throughout the backcountry and in the cities. All you have to do is alert us and we'd be more than happy to look for a lost critter during our travels...just give us a description. ty!!

gr8outdoors

Founding Member
Founding Member
Call the post office in the morning and have them tell their carriers to look out for her/him. We carriers travel a lot of miles throughout the backcountry and in the cities. All you have to do is alert us and we'd be more than happy to look for a lost critter during our travels...just give us a description. ty!!

Thanks for that info, I would have never thought of that. I called my buddy whose dog it is n he's calling the post office this morning, if he hasn't already.

gr8outdoors

Founding Member
Founding Member
The dog has been found! She just ended up back where she left from on Saturday night. She's staying overnight at the vet. Vet thinks she has a broken foot and rib. Might have gotten hit by a car I suppose.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
That's good news, even though she is hurt. I'll bet your buddy and his family are happy tonight.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Glad to hear she returned. Hope the injuries aren't anything serious.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 88
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33