Megakota??

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll start a petition for "QuadKota." We can divide the states north and south, right down the middle: New states with be Northeast Dakota, Northwest Dakota, Southeast Dakota, and Southwest Dakota.

Easy peasy lemon squeazy.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
We need more states rather than fewer. Of course it's easy to look back at history and criticize but everything west of the
Mississippi was stupid.

There was a series called "How the States Were Made", or something like that. It was actually pretty interesting to see why boundaries were drawn the way they were. As usual, water played an out-sized role in developing the west.

huntinforfish

Founding Member
Founding Member
All for it. They are basically the same anyways. I would love to not have to buy non resident licenses from both.

Signed,

MN Resident

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If it does happen Kurtr, question is, you can only pick one, would you like to keep your yearly rifle tag or slot limits? #$%^&>

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heck with SD, Id rather have MT if were joining states.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
We should divide them east and west and make 2 more states.

I felt dumber for having clicked on the link, and thought nothing good could come of this thread.

Then I read your comment, laughed out loud, and thought "now, that I would vote for".

What would we call them? O.D. wouldn't be "overdose" (apt as it would be...) as one would think. O.D. would be Oil Dakota. Then there'd be B.D., which would be Bison Dakota. Alternately called Burqa Dakota?

Who's with me?

Velva_zv21

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I thought this was about a new kick ass trolling motor...minnkota was pretty good...couldn't imagine what a megakota would have been like! Dam it anyway...carry on...

Minnkota now has a mega down imaging transducer built rite in the trolling motor... so your half rite anyway... and lol I thought the same thing when I read the title

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey Dillan Stewart how about you Change.org yourself and move a few more miles to the east..

Srputz

Founding Member
Founding Member
Second dumbest thing I’ve heard. Can’t wait to see how many tax dollars get spent on this.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
We should divide them east and west and make 2 more states.
Yeah till spring snows and devils lake eyes!

- - - Updated - - -

All for it. They are basically the same anyways. I would love to not have to buy non resident licenses from both.

Signed,

MN Resident
Yeah right up until the new state takes South Dakota's non-resident waterfowl quoted kicks every Minnesota personal out!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 149
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 124
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93