Megakota??

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the photo showing the 2016 election results of how every county in the nation voted came to light. Now the liberals are trying to find out ways to reduce the effect of the electoral college and make their own candidates appear stronger. Who started the poll in the first place???

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
That would make such a mess. The US would have to change every flag we have and congress would get involved. They cannot agree on anything and will not for the next two years.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Combining the states would be a political disaster that the liberals would like to see. I sure would hate to have east and west Dakota. Here in the east we would have to purchase nonresident to hunt the Badlands which in the future may be about all we have to look forward to if a trespass bill passes.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This would be completely anal to combine the 2 states. So I Googled and read this site: https://www.argusleader.com/story/n...ion-combine-dakotas-into-megakota/2512102002/ . So then I did a search of Nickolas Gleece, from Dickinson. Definitely not a common name. So if there is such a person, which I could not find, must not be someone who grew up or is a true North Dakota citizen. May be an import with the oil industry.

There was an article several years ago that said, if North Dakota broke away from the U.S. and keep the military installations already here, North Dakota would still be something like the 5th or 6th strongest country military wise and we would have commodities to export and make some serious revenue.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am not a fan of the corn palace, and would be against the merger because of such

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last thing I'd want is a longer border with Minnesota, especially one where we can't just blow the bridges to more easily defend ourselves from the mongrel hordes from the east.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88