Announcement New Site

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Could we get a thread starter and a start date?

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
What are the Spoiler and Inline Spoiler supposed to do, or where are they appropriately used?
And holy cow for new emoji section!
this is the spoiler content

This is the inline spoiler content

(click on them to see how they work)

Those functions are under the “…” because I assume they won’t be used all that often.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Getting better every day Vollmer. I like it better than the previous website already. Thanks for the hard work, I'm sure it's been a long week!
Thank you! Still working on little tweaks, but getting there.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Really diggin' how big and bold the vids are presented. Also can't stop staring at how good "the mule" looks!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had no idea that's where your avatar came from.
Cool. Did you dig the tune? That's something "new" to me on YT as I like to post live stuff: Not always but mostly better with more energy. Most available live versions of "mule" are nine hour Allman Bros type jams--which is logical as GM is a spinoff. I hope you and all watch the above tune to understand and "feel" the mule avatar.

It's nice to have you around posting in the trenches V. What was your FBO handle?

Tim was a great guy and it seems he wanted to open the door for NDA. I miss Tim and wish he'd deign to say "Hi".

I believe the Daisy Cottage Cheese song is meant to be code for a marital blowjob. It's ripe for parody. Look what the broad does with the spoon.

Anyways; ALL: Rock the vid with a good belt and understand.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I am not the most musical person. I ALWAYS listened to AC/DC Thunderstruck before a sports competition, though.

I don't remember if I was Vollmer, or what I was back then. I was mostly a lurker back then.

I had to back off with NDA a bit, when I started a new career as the Highway Superintendent for Ward County, and still have to be a bit pc, but I am now comfortable in the position and can put more time/effort into the site, like I enjoy doing.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Cool. Did you dig the tune? That's something "new" to me on YT as I like to post live stuff: Not always but mostly better with more energy. Most available live versions of "mule" are nine hour Allman Bros type jams--which is logical as GM is a spinoff. I hope you and all watch the above tune to understand and "feel" the mule avatar.

It's nice to have you around posting in the trenches V. What was your FBO handle?

Tim was a great guy and it seems he wanted to open the door for NDA. I miss Tim and wish he'd deign to say "Hi".

I believe the Daisy Cottage Cheese song is meant to be code for a marital blowjob. It's ripe for parody. Look what the broad does with the spoon.

Anyways; ALL: Rock the vid with a good belt and understand.
Talked to Tim for ya. He says to say HI. He's busy busy with kids stuff nowadays. I can relate.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I’m confused. Why did the site change? For more hidden adds and more money and more ranger boats? Asking for my mom.
I wasn’t planning on updating for awhile, but when working on it, I basically crippled the old site, and my hand was forced.

I was looking to rebuild because the old site was pretty outdated. Old tech that was getting hard to maintain. It was running on a php version that was almost 10 years old. The mobile view was lacking in multiple ways. It basically didn’t work, and because 60% of the traffic is mobile, that had to factor in.

I guess I didn’t want to wait until the site became so old and crippled that you folks couldn’t enjoy your time here.

I know that change can be annoying, so I completely understand if people are annoyed. I really wish I had handled this better, but I’m not a full fledged web designer. I’m just trying to do my best for you guys. I definitely mishandled this transition, and I apologize for that. I will do my best to develop this into something you guys like. If there is something you’d like me to add, or something you feel is missing, please let me know.

This site has less ads than the old site, and I truly wish I could do it with zero ads, but hosting, and hosting addons, and SSL certificates, and hired coders, and web builder software, and addons all cost money.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wasn’t planning on updating for awhile, but when working on it, I basically crippled the old site, and my hand was forced.

I was looking to rebuild because the old site was pretty outdated. Old tech that was getting hard to maintain. It was running on a php version that was almost 10 years old. The mobile view was lacking in multiple ways. It basically didn’t work, and because 60% of the traffic is mobile, that had to factor in.

I guess I didn’t want to wait until the site became so old and crippled that you folks couldn’t enjoy your time here.

I know that change can be annoying, so I completely understand if people are annoyed. I really wish I had handled this better, but I’m not a full fledged web designer. I’m just trying to do my best for you guys. I definitely mishandled this transition, and I apologize for that. I will do my best to develop this into something you guys like. If there is something you’d like me to add, or something you feel is missing, please let me know.

This site has less ads than the old site, and I truly wish I could do it with zero ads, but hosting, and hosting addons, and SSL certificates, and hired coders, and web builder software, and addons all cost money.
I’m just giving you a hard time V! It’s all good.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
So...I want to post a vid concerning first and second plane: I went to "Forums" to find "G&A" and was met with unrelated bullshit. The catalog of forums is presented when I first enter the site: No likey. "Forums" should be self explanatory without some "exit" requirement. I fear this is a "Daisy Cottage Cheese" ploy to introduce masturbation within matrimony. Please address this as it may provide fodder for a miscreant.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
So...I want to post a vid concerning first and second plane: I went to "Forums" to find "G&A" and was met with unrelated bullshit. The catalog of forums is presented when I first enter the site: No likey. "Forums" should be self explanatory without some "exit" requirement. I fear this is a "Daisy Cottage Cheese" ploy to introduce masturbation within matrimony. Please address this as it may provide fodder for a miscreant.
I'm not following.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93