Pats or eagles?

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wentz has been part of 5 National titles and 1 Super Bowl in 7 years, not a bad after High School start to a career

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are you saying Wentz had nothing to do with the 11-2 record before his injury?

no i am talking about the super bowl. he had everything to do with that 11-2 record but that is old news. Are you saying getting the super bowl ring while sitting on the side line is the same as playing in the game?

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wentz better hope he's got a job next year, Foles won't be setting on sidelines next year

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is the reason why I think Brady is the goat becuase just like Jordan was for the bulls, brady is willing to play for less money. if anyone lived during the Jordan era, Jordan played with less money, we all know that without Jackson there would be no Jordan, so without BB there would of been no Brady. With time comes experience with experience comes age, I was able to see a big transition in the goat these past years, he has so much passion for the game at 40 to have so much humility this year to allow himself to look vulnerable in front of the whole world. If these young players can take from the goat is being able to take the 4 game suspension to play with more heart with less money to show vulnerability when you gave it all for 60 minutes.
It sucks getting old when I read the article about him going behind the curtain to get a hug from his family. To comfort those tears from his children to reassure them that it was ok to lose and to be happy that he gets to bring his kids to school everyday. I choked up knowing that even to lose means he gets to win.

I will let you decide to what the goat means: Brady buried his face in Bundchen’s shoulder for a moment, then turned and whispered to one of his crying children.

“Hey buddy, it’s OK. We did our best and tried our hardest,” Brady said. “It will be OK. Now I get to pick you up and take you to school every day.”
Well done eagles may this be the start to a new dynasty

https://sports.yahoo.com/behind-bla...ears-concerns-patriots-dynasty-072139865.html

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Almost had it Tommy! Probably should just stick to throwing the ball though
DVPmovOVwAAPxQi.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

DVOlJdQX4AMpCmI.jpg:large

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Me thinks Collingsworth was so upset with calls going against the Pats is that he knows he has a knock on his door coming from his bookie and couple of armed assistants!;:;bowdown

Dalton

Wentz=overrated QB. The Eagles didn’t miss him at all. I would even say that the Eagles made him look better than he actually is.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nick Foles is one cool customer - I was so impressed with his nerves of steel. Wow.

And humility. Some of his team mates could learn a thing or two from him. No showboating - just execution execution execution.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wentz=overrated QB. The Eagles didn’t miss him at all. I would even say that the Eagles made him look better than he actually is.

Holy shit you just made heads explode talking bad about ND favorite human being......

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Foles almost decided to be a preacher before picking up the football, Philly has two soldiers for God qbs. It's nice that we can talk about God again in the news media thank you President Trump

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
no i am talking about the super bowl. he had everything to do with that 11-2 record but that is old news. Are you saying getting the super bowl ring while sitting on the side line is the same as playing in the game?
Injury put him on the sideline not performance

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
thats part of the game and what makes it hard. I answered your question have the balls to answer mine do you think it is the same sitting and watching as it is playing?

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member

Winning breeds confidence. I think without all the work Carson and the offence did last summer, and without the start he gave them this year, things would have been much different. No question Foles played lights out the last couple games, but no way is Carson's job in jeopardy.

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Holy shit you just made heads explode talking bad about ND favorite human being......

Did he do something to you to make you have a problem with him? he seems like a legitimately good person. Whats wrong with people liking him?

- - - Updated - - -

The nfl needs more like him. Might make it watchable again

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
fb_img_1517802294335.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

JT sucks

He is a killer with the bow in his hand lots of people are surprised he likes to hunt

- - - Updated - - -

Did he do something to you to make you have a problem with him? he seems like a legitimately good person. Whats wrong with people liking him?

- - - Updated - - -

The nfl needs more like him. Might make it watchable again

i have said this before i dont like philly so he plays for philly so i dont like him as a football player. I would have no problem hunting or shooting the shit with the guy i am sure. As a person he seems to be a real good one. People act like he is there kid just because they lived in the same state and will get all twisted if you say any thing bad .

- - - Updated - - -

hell fletcher cox is a big hunter who i would be able to hang out with

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
NFL needs to step up their game for the half time shows, like a kick ass country or rock group, not Justin T fan, I actually didn't watch the half time show too busy doing other shit before the game resumed..refilling beverage make another snack, run dishwahwer...had things to do other than watch a over grown tiny bopper dance.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 222
  • This month: 188
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 65