Plans for the 4th?

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Packing. Heading to Anchorage on the 9th for 10 days. Have reservations for an RV, wildlife cruise, Denali air tour and a halibut/salmon fishing trip. Tooling around the rest of the time. So excited!

Last edited:

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
running a bobcat I rented and trying to landscape the yard at the new house and see what I can wreck doing that dukgnfsn

BrewCrew

★★★★ Legendary Member
Taking the family kayaking on the Pelican River then back to fireworks at MSU. Friday we head to Devils Lake to fish with Mitchell Guide Service - girls in one boat - the wife and I in the other. Can't wait for the weekend......

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
^ Looking forward to it JK...the wife has been a few times, but for me will be my first. Can't wait for the pitch fork fondue Friday night!

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I've got a big, thick T-bone steak in the fridge and a nice cigar for afterward I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Other than that Max and I aren't leaving the house, there's wayyyyy too many stupid tourists out and about.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Some nice ribeyes, fresh onions and baby red potatoes, our own creamed frozen corn, all for supper. Set real close to our hd tv and watch fireworks with on bugs to bother. Sounds like a good plan to me.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11