Property Tax Credit

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
How do you know if you get the credit! Who determines if you get the credit! When I signed up the only notification I got was to say that it was received. Why not just give all home owners/landowners a $500 credit and be done? Our state government is just as retarded and the feds in Washington.
This is a mess because.....politicians are involved. If you don't sign up, you don't get the credit...therefore ND keeps the money...corrupt no?

Pheasant 54

★★★ Legendary Member
This is a mess because.....politicians are involved. If you don't sign up, you don't get the credit...therefore ND keeps the money...corrupt no?
It is totally ridiculous , Now they have the tax commissioner on TV advertising it and spending money when all they had to do was apply it . They had all the info you input when you apply. But its like the Menards rebate , they figure some wont remember or see it and then that stays with the state

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would rather have the drunk as tax commiss. Bring him back.

Also note the unpublished "refund" from 23 for the elderly and disabled they changed it and upped the income --- that one is quiet as a mouse. I dont see it on the website. If it is somebody point it out.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It is totally ridiculous , Now they have the tax commissioner on TV advertising it and spending money when all they had to do was apply it . They had all the info you input when you apply. But its like the Menards rebate , they figure some wont remember or see it and then that stays with the state
It's the morons we have running the show...I am republican but just because a politician has an R behind there name or because they are supported by the republican party doesn't mean they are truly a republican. I tell everyone make phone calls and ask questions to these politicians before voting. I have tried contacting Armstrong a number of times either by phone or e-mail..not one response. He will absolutely not get any vote from me. There are better choices out there that care about the people.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I turned the Father in law on to the tax credit
While looking for Homestead tax info for my father in law I stumbled on to this and was wondering if anyone else knew about it. I wasn't going to go through all 10 plus pages so I started a new thread

1702504099568.png
Father in law who is 83 applied for the homestead tax credit and received an $1,800.00 check in the mail yesterday. When he dropped the paperwork off the guy told him he could also apply for the previous years credit, which he did but has not heard back on that one yet.

https://www.tax.nd.gov/tax-exemptio...ons/homestead-property-tax-credit-and-renters

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
When he dropped the paperwork off the guy told him he could also apply for the previous years credit, which he did but has not heard back on that one yet.
I turned the Father in law on to the tax credit

Father in law who is 83 applied for the homestead tax credit and received an $1,800.00 check in the mail yesterday. When he dropped the paperwork off the guy told him he could also apply for the previous years credit, which he did but has not heard back on that one yet.

https://www.tax.nd.gov/tax-exemptio...ons/homestead-property-tax-credit-and-renters
that is what i was talking about --- where on the web page does it state that. Its worse than menards.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
When he dropped the paperwork off the guy told him he could also apply for the previous years credit, which he did but has not heard back on that one yet.

that is what i was talking about --- where on the web page does it state that. Its worse than menards.
He is not a website guy so I printed out the app for him to fill out and he hand delivered. All I know is what He told me is that when he delivered the app the guy at the county told him he could apply for previous year, which he did. Call your county tax office

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
He is not a website guy so I printed out the app for him to fill out and he hand delivered. All I know is what He told me is that when he delivered the app the guy at the county told him he could apply for previous year, which he did. Call your county tax office
The fact that they dont have the prior year mentioned on web site is a fail. They know it - brign back miller light guy.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
The fact that they dont have the prior year mentioned on web site is a fail. They know it - brign back miller light guy.
“ we passed it for you it‘s not our fault you didn’t know and take advantage of it “ -state tax commissioner and all nd state legislators now vote for us.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
“ we passed it for you it‘s not our fault you didn’t know and take advantage of it “ -state tax commissioner and all nd state legislators now vote for us.
This right here...it's not our fault you didn't know avout it everything was out there for you...blame the people Instead of just applying the credit likenthey should.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody find out more about the previous year? I’d like to let my Mom know.

Wally World

★★ Legendary Member
The state of ND is about as corrupt as the federal government! We need to root all of the RINOS and put in real conservatives!

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Friendly reminder that this is due in 6 days.....Easy to fill out online.

Don't get "Menards'd" by not filling it out and lose the crumbs they've thrown us!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84