Proposed Measure 5 changes (Medical Marijuana)

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Waleye:

70 year old living in the 60s. ouch for me. Lot of good solid memories from them there 60s.
The hippies were fine with their beliefs and culture (what could go wrong with free love, peace. smoking pot and watching life go by) until the long hair freaks came and infiltrated them.

Man, I see the lights, like wow.
Maybe it was the beat nicks from the 50, yes that is what it was with their coffee.

So for all the young who made it pass 30, one will need to remember that number of 70 when one gets there. db

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good point lunk. Need to remember when next elections come up.

- - - Updated - - -

2 names I'm sure of are Rich Wardner and Al Carlson. Both think they know what's best for ND voters.

Yes these SOB will try to influence these short sighted small town minds if they are not voted out of office. Sticks in the mud

- - - Updated - - -

Waleye:

70 year old living in the 60s. ouch for me. Lot of good solid memories from them there 60s.
The hippies were fine with their beliefs and culture (what could go wrong with free love, peace. Doing shots corn whiskey and watching life go by) until the long hair freaks came and infiltrated them.

Man, I see the lights, like wow.
Maybe it was the beat nicks from the 50, yes that is what it was with their coffee.

So for all the young who made it pass 30, one will need to remember that number of 70 when one gets there. db
Fixed it for yah db

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Legalize Recreational Marijuana, that will give those lawmakers in Bismarck something to chew on, by the way I don't smoke grass

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Right under the rec. mj box on the ballet needs to be a term limits box too. time to limit these asshats to two terms.

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
Canada (whole country) is going full recreational legalization this summer.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I can just see the cluster f@#$ at the US port at Portal when Canada legalizes it

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder how that would work if ND legalized recreational. Canada has it and ND has it, what happens at the border? Fed law kick in?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder how that would work if ND legalized recreational. Canada has it and ND has it, what happens at the border? Fed law kick in?

Yes fed law wins so its illegal can't bring mj across state borders legally or countries. Mj is a controlled substance so if you get picked up with weed in your car from one state where it is legal to another it's not it would be a crime. Depending on the amount in possession it could be a felony. Also now you could be charged with a dui

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Elderly couple has marijuana mishap over Christmas gifts

YORK, Neb. - An elderly couple in York, Neb., told police officers the 60 pounds of pot in their car was going to be used for Christmas presents for family and friends.
They also had several containers of concentrated THC.
The marijuana has a street value of more than $300,000.
The 83-year-old husband was arrested and released on bond. The 80- year-old wife was not arrested.

Guywhotokes, was this your grandpa and grandma? Looks like your not getting a present from them this year. :;:smokin

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Meanwhile in a guywhotokesandboards thought bubble :
24852150_1315701588533827_2319608254376394293_n.jpg
a7f59d57f95ca7bcb9e96eecfe13c195--skate-surf-smoke-weed.jpg

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its only a matter of time until the USA goes full recreational. We might as well do it now and get an early jump on the taxes.

Velva_zv21

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I just don't want to be the guy on the road when that 16 year old that just got ther license lights up for the first time, that's the part that bothers me

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I just don't want to be the guy on the road when that 16 year old that just got ther license lights up for the first time, that's the part that bothers me

And the big thing is how do you test someone you suspect is under the influence of pot? There is no instant test like for alcohol. Legalizing is not an end all solution. Heck I wouldn't ever be able to attend a concert if it was legal because I assume the whole crowd would light up. Some people in this world have to be able to pass drug tests, but I guess more job security for me!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
And the big thing is how do you test someone you suspect is under the influence of pot? There is no instant test like for alcohol. Legalizing is not an end all solution. Heck I wouldn't ever be able to attend a concert if it was legal because I assume the whole crowd would light up. Some people in this world have to be able to pass drug tests, but I guess more job security for me!
no smokie inside as with marlboros;:;rofl

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

I'd be far more concerned that the 16yr old is hammered on booze. It's just weed, it ain't heroin. People can drive ya know.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just don't want to be the guy on the road when that 16 year old that just got there license has a drink for the first time, that's the part that bothers me

changed it for you. Oh wait, I forgot alcohol doesn't kill because it's legal.

- - - Updated - - -

And the big thing is how do you test someone you suspect is under the influence of prescription pain medications. There is no instant test like for alcohol. Legalizing is not an end all solution. Heck I wouldn't ever be able to attend a concert if it was legal because I assume the whole crowd would be taking their meda. Some people in this world have to be able to pass drug tests, but I guess more job security for me!

Changed it for you.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 132
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 59