Proposed Measure 5 changes (Medical Marijuana)

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
As one of those 72 year old white hair but good butt hole white male still listening to AC-DC and all that good 60s (maybe some earlier 70 with a touch of 50s) music who knows there are always ways to do whatever I want, I say:

Past me another "old mill". db

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
But some are more pleasing and bring more comfort than others. db

Yes it is a bunch of crab from those in Bismarck who do not think the people know what is best.

But
My Rocket 88 from 1951 by Ike Tuner, just boozing and cruising and taking a nip in my rocket 88. Ah the words, the music, it all can give one an upper. db

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's not your fault db-2 you are part of the history as to why one drug is acceptable or the other. I dont blame you for that you enjoy what you enjoy and what you do under your own roof should be no one elses business. Same should be said for those who want to consume the drug of their choice especially if that drug is going to improve thier way of life.

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
But some are more pleasing and bring more comfort than others. db

Yes it is a bunch of crab from those in Bismarck who do not think the people know what is best.

But
My Rocket 88 from 1951 by Ike Tuner, just boozing and cruising and taking a nip in my rocket 88. Ah the words, the music, it all can give one an upper. db

are you high right now?

Flanders

Does anybody know how much the dispensary is growing? 70 people can only buy so much before their limits kick in. Out of that 70, how many will buy other stuff beside herb? How in the hell are they gunna pay the light bill? oof

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
They won't. Measure 5 was redesigned to fail, The state knows better than the people what is best for the people of the state. They tried to tell us that for a couple years and we tried to prove them wrong. We have been saved.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anybody know how much the dispensary is growing? 70 people can only buy so much before their limits kick in. Out of that 70, how many will buy other stuff beside herb? How in the hell are they gunna pay the light bill? oof

To answer your question , The dispensaries don't grow , They are sellers. There are two licensed growing facilities that provide the product to 8 dispensaries. At this pace I'd guess that one crop from one of the growers will supply the demand for many years unless there is a shelf life on the product.

- - - Updated - - -

I think all the vendors were betting on the blind card, Hoping that full legalization would pass and they would all have a winning hand and split the pot. I wouldn't be surprised to see most of them fold.

SHEDZ

Why not jump on the legalization of gonjo train? The extra tax dollars wouldn't hurt. Its gunna happen someday anyway!! The amount of time it is taking our state to get going on the medical side is just plain BS!!

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
70 cards issued...? that's an awfully small #

If I were going to get a MM card, I wouldn't get one on the 1st day either. Too much potential for TV Cameras, Mics, nosey reporters in your face going blah blah blah while not saying anything and misquoting out of context too-boot.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Not sure but back in the late 60s I think I was the only one of us late teens/early 20 year old not high on pot in my world. As lunker stated to each their own. That is fine.
Now we are all the 70 year old living on memories and are against pot for medical use except me. I'm ashame of my generation if that is the case as it appears this 60s generation lost site of what we where and what we stood for. it was a revolution back then. Maybe need one now.
In the end I hope and pray that those that need it for medical will be able to obtain it without problems.
No different than any other drug except maybe some in the middle will not made the monies. db

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
The medical license is also still a license for LEO to come and take your guns , That all should change shortly Now that trump sent jeff sessions kicking his lunch box down the road and crying like a 5 year old, I did see some footage of him crying Haha mister tough guy himself .. So now the surgeon general says it's time to look at the science behind MMJ and get this rescheduled where it needs to be. Al the dum ass Carlson is another one at the state level that just couldn't believe science and documented proof was right . stubborn bonehead politicians that think they are smarter than a scientist getting a boot in the ass on the way out the door makes me smile. Might as well run the MMJ health dept clock suckers down the road too and put that money to use educating and eradicating opioid abuse.

- - - Updated - - -

One more guy I felt like picking on while I'm at it. They pick on us and without one bit of guilt, it's time we pick on them like scabs and stand up for what we vote for rather than put up with their dictatorship BS

https://www.theminutemanblog.com/20...arck-narcotics-unit-the-idiotic-cbd-oil-raid/

Flanders

Does anybody know if the growing place is growing at max capacity? Lots of incoming wasted product. Guys must be swetting bullets over there with 1k plants fired up and only 70 stoners in the club so far.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's been a big push from big pharma and other industries to try to snuff out CBD , Industrial hemp and medical mj . would be fun to be able to follow the paper and money trails, probably some big money pretty close to home .

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 19
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5