tanglefree solo blind

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone use one of these? I like the idea as I hunt alone often. Has a dog door too. Curious if any area reviews?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have thought about one. Setting the aframe up for my self kinda sucks even when its just the small lucky duck. i dont know any one who has used one but i have spent money on worse stuffs looks handy for packing in and out of areas you have to walk

Griz

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a couple buddies who come up from Texas every year and hunt with me who have them . They each have a dog in with them and love hunting out of them . They hung out of my A Frame when there’s a few of us . They fold up nice for transportation .

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well I just talked to a guy that uses one. Loves it… said just like a layout, if you stubble up good you can put anywhere. He uses them in open bean fields, slough edges where there is no grass or cover etc. said he loves it. Kinda high on price so think I’ll wait for a summer sale and snag one.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
The only wirehair I've ever seen was on another boat. I ran into my cousin from Watertown out on the water and we talking. Or trying too, his fkn wirehare just kept barking and barking at my dog and he couldn't make it stop until he held it's mouth shut. That's the only time I ever interacted with one. My springers were just chill and looking at that psycho dog.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The only wirehair I've ever seen was on another boat. I ran into my cousin from Watertown out on the water and we talking. Or trying too, his fkn wirehare just kept barking and barking at my dog and he couldn't make it stop until he held it's mouth shut. That's the only time I ever interacted with one. My springers were just chill and looking at that psycho dog.
Cool story but did they have a tangle free solo blind on the boat?

4Buck

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have used one the past two seasons and love it. At 61 it's nice to not have to get in a laydown blind although I have no problem doing it. I also hunt alone 99% of the time with just my dog. I don't put him in the blind still has his own blind. I don't like to shoot over him for hearing reason's. My other dog was stone deaf at 8 for that reason, mine is 11 and the hearing isn't perfect but not bad. Plus it's nice to stand up and watch the dog retrieve as that's one of the main reasons I still love to hunt.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 117
  • This month: 100
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 46