Representative Dockter

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
It states in the article that he is not able to run again.

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
It states in the article that he is not able to be run again.
???? Dockter has served for more than ten years in the state legislature as a representative from District 7. Since the district is an odd number, Dockter is not up for re-election this fall.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who says crime doesn't pay. Token fine and a little community service for bilking us taxpayers. Will likely be wiped off his record in a few years. "Nothing to see here." There still a significant number of repubs in the legislature that insist that the ethics commission is not necessary. Legislature is already in the process of wordsmithing the law to assure that no other legislators are found to be guilty of similar acts.
State District Judge Bobbi Weiler also ordered Dockter to pay $325 in court fees, undergo fingerprinting and serve 360 days of unsupervised probation. She also granted him a deferred imposition, meaning the conviction will be taken off his record if he doesn’t violate probation.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
This whole thing pisses me right off. If anyone of us peons got caught doing this we would be in Prison. There was a tribal building liaison up at MHA that just got a pretty stiff sentence last year for something fairly similar…..building kickbacks from contractors. Why didn’t he get community service and a couple thousand dollar fine? This is literally tax money embezzling scheme and from the sounds of it not the first time. So this piece of shit gets a slap on the wrist. Keeps his money and gets to use his money and influence for more bullshit down the road? The fucker should be run out of town.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Term limits.
Not sure that applies to him as it took effect in 2024 which has not run for office since it was implemented.

Constitutional Measure 1 limited the governor to serving two terms. It limited state legislators to serving eight years in the state House and eight years in the state Senate. A member of the House or Senate may not serve a term or remaining portion of a term if it would cause the legislator to have served a cumulative time of more than eight years in the chamber. The measure only applies to individuals elected after approval of the amendment. The measure provided that the provisions of the amendment can only be amended by citizen initiative petitions and not by the state legislature.[1]

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Which makes me think this goes deeper…. How do we know other government officials or people who voted on this and the use of tax payer money for this particular building weren’t getting kickbacks as well? How can anyone involved this closely with the construction and or owning of the buildings and the company remodeling be allowed to dictate public funds and even be allowed to vote on it? 300k comes up not accounted for…..🤔 sounds like someone else was on the payroll….. what else was in stenjehms emails…..this is corrupt to the core

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Which makes me think this goes deeper…. How do we know other government officials or people who voted on this and the use of tax payer money for this particular building weren’t getting kickbacks as well? How can anyone involved this closely with the construction and or owning of the buildings and the company remodeling be allowed to dictate public funds and even be allowed to vote on it? 300k comes up not accounted for…..🤔 sounds like someone else was on the payroll….. what else was in stenjehms emails…..this is corrupt to the core
$ 322,000.00 plus change was just for the company he was part owner in. There is at least one other if not 2 other companies that were paid without invoices and they were also part owners of the building.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
$ 322,000.00 plus change was just for the company he was part owner in. There is at least one other if not 2 other companies that were paid without invoices and they were also part owners of the building.
Just wow. And zero accountability into where or what those dollars were used for. Just blank check from the state to the contractor/legislator? 🤯🤯. Anyone and I mean anyone else does this shit it’s straight up fraud and theft……

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
None of you would do jail time for this. Not that I agree. But, that's the reality of these types of crimes. Exhibit A... if Donald trump gets found guilty, I doubt he will do time either. Our prisons are over run with people who no doubt deserve time. Sitting in a judges chair and having to weigh all of the factors... rehabilitation, corrections, punishment, deterrent, full prisons, funding for incarceration, etc... is no easy job. What's the right number? 5 days? 360? If u pick anything in between, how to you justify a specific number? It's really hard to be the "decider" to quote GWII in cases like this. The good part is you can vote said judge out if you live in his district and anyone is willing to run for such a thankless and criticized job. Certain cases scream for a particular sentence. Those that don't... we rely on human beings and their flawed nature... as we see it... to do what we see as right. But, our collective opinion on that doesn’t always jive with that particular humans opinion. This case is a prime example of our justice system playing out. And I still believe it's the best in the world whether I agree or disagree with the outcome.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
The excuse of the prisons are over crowed, so lets lighten the sentences these criminals receive is bull shit, same goes for the plea bargain for a lighter sentence is fucked up.

The USA sends BILLIONS upon BILLIONS of dollars to foreign countries but yet we can't build more and bigger jails and prisons is asinine.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who cuts checks without an invoice??? This needs to go deeper! :eek:
The owners of the building paid the bills to the contractors , it was the very Contractors who also just happened to be the building owners. the owners passed off the “ over runs “ as change orders to the state.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have dealt with change orders/over runs in a previous life. Always itemized with details, dates, material list, personnel hours, hourly rates etc. Approval needed a signature.
This seems very sloppy to say the least.
those who approved the change orders wrote the change orders.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
None of you would do jail time for this. Not that I agree. But, that's the reality of these types of crimes. Exhibit A... if Donald trump gets found guilty, I doubt he will do time either. Our prisons are over run with people who no doubt deserve time. Sitting in a judges chair and having to weigh all of the factors... rehabilitation, corrections, punishment, deterrent, full prisons, funding for incarceration, etc... is no easy job. What's the right number? 5 days? 360? If u pick anything in between, how to you justify a specific number? It's really hard to be the "decider" to quote GWII in cases like this. The good part is you can vote said judge out if you live in his district and anyone is willing to run for such a thankless and criticized job. Certain cases scream for a particular sentence. Those that don't... we rely on human beings and their flawed nature... as we see it... to do what we see as right. But, our collective opinion on that doesn’t always jive with that particular humans opinion. This case is a prime example of our justice system playing out. And I still believe it's the best in the world whether I agree or disagree with the outcome.
You seriously believe justice was served here? Seriously? I mean maybe for some 20 year old being a fkn idiot and learning a life lesson but the dudes over 50. This ain’t an oops sorta deal.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56