Riddle Me This.....

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't zoom in but apparently my brain tells me it should be red, on my laptop. As I sat and looked at it it went back and forth for a little bit between red and not.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
You are in a room that has three switches and a closed door. The switches control three light bulbs on the other side of the door. Once you open the door, you may never touch the switches again. How can you definitively tell which switch is connected to each of the light bulbs?

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You are in a room that has three switches and a closed door. The switches control three light bulbs on the other side of the door. Once you open the door, you may never touch the switches again. How can you definitively tell which switch is connected to each of the light bulbs?
Are these LED bulbs? I am thinking so.e how with heat...but if LED that could be a problem as some LED bulbs are pretty cool.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Check for light under the door?

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Has to be heat then but you have 3 bulbs 3 switches so could you turn one on for an extended time to really heat it up then one for just a few minutes.. other one off? But the 2 lights on could be same temp maybe by the time you go in the room?

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Has to be heat then but you have 3 bulbs 3 switches so could you turn one on for an extended time to really heat it up then one for just a few minutes.. other one off? But the 2 lights on could be same temp maybe by the time you go in the room?
You are on the right track but not quite....

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
HA!! :p It's the Gordian Knot and Alexander The Great: Flip all three and fuck the dormant two.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 50
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 17