Rodgers is out

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rodgers being out is not that concerning for me as Hundley is a very capable backup just needs pratice with the starting lineup.
What concerns me is the injuries to the O line and secondary as they have no backups right now and hope people heal fast and will be getting guys off practice squad. If not that will be the end to their season.
McCarthy and his stupid challenges never fails to amaze me. Challenges when he shouldn't and doesn't when he should or uses them all up like today so he can't challenge. Vikes played better today and their D is tough.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
If losing the #1 or 2 qb in the league for the season doesnt concern you, you need your head checked. That team is not close to the same without him.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone still watching or paying to see those overpaid, anti-american babies is a pinko commie.

ranger150

★ Legendary Member
Anyone still watching or paying to see those overpaid, anti-american babies is a pinko commie.

Not Me! Here is what it will take for Me to even consider watching the NFL. 1) 100% showing the National Anthem, showing the players before each game. 2) 100% of the players respecting the National Anthem. 3) Cris Collinsworth apologize to our President. I know #3 won't happen but it should!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
48CE8CF3-04D5-487C-BAB4-318137A55DCB.jpg

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now if we wouldn t have to see his stupid commercials, or his political or social views all over that would make me happy. He my arguable be a great QB, But as a person he couldn t carry Carson Wentzs jock

measure-it

Founding Member
Founding Member
If Rogers is that important to The Pack, then they put only 1 egg in the basket! Hell, the Vikings are actually on their 3rd string QB, and they BEAT The Pack today. It's called a team sport!

Last edited:

fj40

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Big packers fan, measure, but have to agree. Rodgers is super good but he ain't the only guy on the team. Big problem is most everyone else is injured, too.

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
If Rodgers getting hurt doesn't affect the pack then how about the other 6 players that were also injured i almost felt bad go vikes

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
The difference is the drop off from the number 1 to the number 2 guy. The Vikes had average QB and built the offense around that. Average guy goes down, next average guy comes in and can run most of the playbook. Rodgers goes down and the next guys comes in and can't do close to what he does in the playbook and when the play breaks down.

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Truth be told I would have liked to see the Vikes beat the pack with Rodgers under center the whole game. But to say the entire pack offense isn't dependent upon him being the hero is a big stretch. The pack is fucked without Rodgers. Just the cold hard truth.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
If losing the #1 or 2 qb in the league for the season doesnt concern you, you need your head checked. That team is not close to the same without him.

Hundley is very capable and the play calling will change to his style. People said the same thing about Rodgers when Favre left the Pack.
Been following them since 60 so take the good with the bad. The other injuries are far more concerning and harder to deal with. Will he be missed absolutely but without an O line and secondary you might as well stay home. Simple facts.

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Funny, Keenum took some really hard hits too. Only difference is he doesn't turn into a little bitch every time somebody touches him.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
My issue with this is Rodgers reaction after the play…him and Brady both forget that this is football a contact sport and sometimes this happens…both of them whine like little girls every time they get touched by an opposing player

JUSTWINGNIT

Founding Member
Founding Member
this is 100% the truth!
My issue with this is Rodgers reaction after the play…him and Brady both forget that this is football a contact sport and sometimes this happens…both of them whine like little girls every time they get touched by an opposing player

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member

I definitely would have just sucked it up if I broke my collar bone and had to sit out the rest of the season, too. Buncha pussies...

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Said I would not watch any more but had to turn in on thrusday for the eagles and found myself watching greenbay and the vikings.
Would cheer for the north team including green bay whenever they played someone.

But after watching rogers request the audience to stand with him and them on the protest the son of a b can just kiss his ass as I hope he finds himself watching the game the rest of his life.

And two minute Tommy did show how important a quarterback can be. I guess Ponders did also db

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 96
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33