Rodgers is out

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
NFL whats that. Don't care. New movie out Don't care. more time for other things. Win Win.

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Speaking of QBs, I see Kaperbitch is filing a lawsuit against the league claiming "collusion". Too bad the Flag and National Anthem can't file a lawsuit against Kaperbitch for being an idiot.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
His mouth and knee wrote a check his talent can't cash.

It has nothing to do with collusion it has everything to do with his lack of talent and the distraction and circus he would bring to a team

Last edited:

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank God it wasn't a hang-nail like everyone first thought. That'd have been a career ending injury for him.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
His mouth and knee wrote a check his talent can't cash.

It has nothing to do with collusion it has everything to do with his lack of talent and the distraction and circus he would bring to a team

The NFL is big business dealing in big money. Don't you think if any team thought Kapernick could help them win a Super Bowl he would already be signed. Not many bigger egos than NFL owners.

Kapernick had a little more than a half of a good season. The rest of his career was mired in mediocrity. How many times do you think SF has regretted the day they let Alex Smith go to KC so they could keep Kapernick. Ouch that has to hurt.

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Retired,
I think your spot on with your thought's on why he's not playing in the NFL.
I like to think that the owners and coaches didn't want anything to do with the circus and everything else that goes along with this dipshit. He's surely not going to get the benefit of the doubt on anything when he acts like an entitled ass.
I have quit watching the dang games because of this protest shit. I enjoy football but leave the politics out of it. Can't feel bad for guys that make millions playing a game. Reminds me of the No DAPL idiots. Too stupid to know they are flat out wrong. Flat out pisses me off!!

Fish On!

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
As Vikes fans, we understand injury to QB as much as anyone....not excited to hear about A Rog....however, that's what the NFL has become and you better have someone to step in at ANY position. Zimmer has had a majority of his tenure without his starting QB. Tough to do in the NFL and come out ahead.....Bridgewater cleared to practice!!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 24
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 8