something to think about~

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
it’s almost 2020. I'm older, wore out, and I still have so many unanswered questions!!!! I haven’t found out who let the dogs out...where’s the beef...how to get to Sesame Street... why Dora doesn’t just use Google Maps...Why do all flavors of fruit loops taste exactly the same, or how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop......why eggs are packaged in a flimsy carton, but batteries are secured in plastic that’s tough as nails...what does the fox say... why “abbreviated” is such a long word; or why is there a D in ‘fridge’ but not in refrigerator... why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor yet dish-washing liquid is made with real lemons... why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections... and, why do you have to “put your two cents in” but it’s only a “penny for your thoughts” where’s that extra penny going to... why does The Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same tune... why did you just try to sing those two previous songs... and just what exactly is Victoria’s secret? and where is Waldo?... Can you hear me now?...and do you really think I am this witty?? ... I actually got this from a friend, who stole it from her brother’s girlfriend’s, uncle’s cousin’s who lived next door to an old class mate’s mailman...Now it is your turn to take it from me... Copy and Paste, and enjoy your day.
I needed the laugh.

Last edited:

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why do witnesses in a courtroom have to swear to tell the truth, but the judge, prosecutor, and defense attorneys DON'T?

Why do cops tell you that you have the right to remain silent, then threaten you with jail or obstruction of justice charges if you don't answer questions?

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
why does guywhofishes spend most days on NDA instead of out fishing? Maybe is name should be guywhondaseveryday

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
OK Smarty pants, why do we park on the driveway and drive on a parkway?

We both drive and park on a driveway.

Parkways are thoroughfares through parks or landscaped areas.... so they're derived from a different "park" word.

NEXT!

- - - Updated - - -

why does guywhofishes spend most days on NDA instead of out fishing? Maybe is name should be guywhondaseveryday

I spend my days analyzing data and answering emails.

I have dual monitors, and in between constant context switching, this is on of the 8-10 open windows I stop by to decompress or my brain will explode.

NEXT!

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Why do you feel the need to crap as soon as your in your deer stand.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
LB,thats easy,because we drink coffee and have greasy bacon n egg's for breakfast....at least thats my take... I'm still stuck on the fruit loops question t....

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why do you feel the need to crap as soon as your in your deer stand.

I think it's in our ancient DNA to "purge" any bowel contents in anticipation of the hunt.

Royce does it too.

- - - Updated - - -

LB,thats easy,because we drink coffee and have greasy bacon n egg's for breakfast....at least thats my take... I'm still stuck on the fruit loops question t....

they taste the same because they are flavored the same - they're just colored differently

NEXT!

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
#guywhoissmartest in the room....sets my mind at ease,thanx....

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why is it called a blo job when really its a suck job?

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Another question,why do "gay men" act and talk more like females than women do? same with bull dykes,act and dress like men,this is a tuffy,right up there with "fruit loops".... (pun intended)

undguy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why do guys in deer stands that look like hotel rooms wear camouflage and why do they whisper after shooting a rifle?

Big C

images

NEXT

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why do I suck at catching walleyes and judging by this years bullhead tourney I'm not very good at catching them either.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84