Stand or get fired

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd like to know what changed his opinion in 24 hours. Before the game he felt strongly enough about it that he left his team in the locker room or tunnel and walked out hand over heart to respect the flag and the anthem of the nation he proudly served. Now he's out back tracking and apologizing for coming out and doing the right thing. How damn backwards is that marbleyes? We'll probably never know if he was pressured to come out and start apologizing. To your other point the first amendment allows for freedom of speech without the government being able to lock you up for such speech....I don't remember it saying anywhere in there that a private employer such as the nfl can't relieve you of your duties if it causes loss to the business. Guess we'll find out what side the owners and goodell really are on if people actually turn the channel as some already are starting to do according to the ratings coming out.

Nowhere in my long winded post did I say or even imply that the first amendment prevents owners/employers from firing anyone. They also didn't take an oath to uphold the constitution but the president did. I guess I will just take Villanueva's word that he felt like he threw his teammates under the bus. I think he's earned the benefit of the doubt, don't you?

Last edited:

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shit you guys wanna talk about cry babies....abunch of grown ass men on the internet acting like the cry babies. It's their right to kneel, get over it. You bitch when they March and protest, and you bitch when they silently kneel....get over it!

its their right to kneel haha wow. Everyone is going to be kneeling alright if people continue disrespecting American Freedom. The kneeling won't be a choice either.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
If only they knew that all they had to do was just ask you for the solution to the inequality they see, you could have just told them there isn't any. Problem solved. In fact I bet you could probably solve murder cases too by just telling people it didn't happen.
Inequality did happen...in the past. Please inform of the inequalities they are facing.

phillyblunt701

Founding Member
Founding Member
FB_IMG_1506444825039.jpg

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
is the poor black dude in that pic one of hundreds shot by black men last year? just wondering.

seems like that would be a better thing to protest if it's really a protest about bloody black dudes who got shot and they want it stopped

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
still waiting to hear about what the next step is and how they intend to fix this injustice/inequality/new popular buzzword.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^^^ Don't hold your breath! They don't REALLY wan't change. They just want 15 more minutes of fame than they already have. Gotta feed the ego.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^^^ Don't hold your breath! They don't REALLY wan't change. They just want 15 more minutes of fame than they already have. Gotta feed the ego.

I'll even take answers from marble, homeslice, and phillyblunt. Just so you know, and to take a little wind out of your sail, I think the President's words were incredibly unprofessional. I wish he'd stick to running the country instead of making tmz headlines. What are your guy's answers to these protests? Everyone continues to fight whether they have the right or not. Please, fill us in on what needs to be done. Marble, you come off as an intelligent person, so I'm assuming you will put together a well thought out response. You other two, well, surprise me.

HomeSlice

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's very sad to think that in theses next coming months, our brothers,sisters,kids and grandkids could be sent over seas not to fight a war for what our flag stands for and means but because mr. dotard cant stay off twitter, he likes to provoke, pick at and make fun/name calling (it's a generation thing) the North Koreans. Maybe out 5-time draft dodger could get off his phone and TRY to make the country great again.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's very sad to think that in theses next coming months, our brothers,sisters,kids and grandkids could be sent over seas not to fight a war for what our flag stands for and means but because mr. dotard cant stay off twitter, he likes to provoke, pick at and make fun/name calling (it's a generation thing) the North Koreans. Maybe out 5-time draft dodger could get off his phone and TRY to make the country great again.

I'd love to see proof of that 5 time draft dodging claim.

HomeSlice

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll even take answers from marble, homeslice, and phillyblunt. Just so you know, and to take a little wind out of your sail, I think the President's words were incredibly unprofessional. I wish he'd stick to running the country instead of making tmz headlines. What are your guy's answers to these protests? Everyone continues to fight whether they have the right or not. Please, fill us in on what needs to be done. Marble, you come off as an intelligent person, so I'm assuming you will put together a well thought out response. You other two, well, surprise me.

I don't have any answers for this i sure wish our leader would atleast try. There is no law to stand for the flag. DO they have the right to do what there are doing? Yes
I don't 100% agree on how they are doing it, but like I stated its there right.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd love to see proof of that 5 time draft dodging claim.

Do you know how google works? or is it not what you want to see so its fake news?

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMO -- if its not going to be honored -- then stop having national anthems at games.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
is the poor black dude in that pic one of hundreds shot by black men last year? just wondering.

seems like that would be a better thing to protest if it's really a protest about bloody black dudes who got shot and they want it stopped

More white guys are shot by cops than black people..... funny how facts just don't back up all these social Injustice claims

HomeSlice

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMO -- if its not going to be honored -- then stop having national anthems at games.

Yes plz tell the military to stop paying it. this whole national anthem broadcast only started in the mid 2000's paid advertisment

- - - Updated - - -

FB_IMG_1527174104179.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

depends on what you consider a dodge
a guy would think that after the 2-3 time Dotard as patriotic as he is, he'd go

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't have any answers for this i sure wish our leader would atleast try. There is no law to stand for the flag. DO they have the right to do what there are doing? Yes
I don't 100% agree on how they are doing it, but like I stated its there right.

I'm not talking about their* right to protest. I'm asking about the next step. What are your ideas on how their message is now brought to discussion to resolve the issues?

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just think homeslice, only a few more years of trump to go. I hope you have an ample supply of butthurt butter because the agenda on the horizon is going to be very very interesting.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 5
  • This month: 2
  • This month: 1