Strikemaster lazer mag express bit

krhuntin

Founding Member
Founding Member
So i was just curious, are there other brands of bits that are the same size that will fit on my strikemaster lazer mag express? still has tecumseh engine but runs so darn good dont want to give it up. I dont really care for the chipper blade as it takes a bit to get through the ice. Was just curious if there was another approach i could take to get some faster cutting blades on there. I seen the lazer blades but they really know what they want for them. May end up being the route i go, just wanted to get everyone's input.

thanks

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have not verified this but I was told that some bits are designed to go clockwise and some are designed to go counter clockwise. The person telling me this said Jiffy and Strikemaster are opposite.

revolutionz

★★★ Legendary Member
I have not verified this but I was told that some bits are designed to go clockwise and some are designed to go counter clockwise. The person telling me this said Jiffy and Strikemaster are opposite.

That's accurate. Jiffy's turn counter-clockwise, and Eskimo & Strikemaster both turn clockwise.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 144
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 51