swamp people

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
If we had alligators, how many of you would be out. I sure know my sons and I would be like the Landrys out there

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I would give it a try but my gun would not be total rust and would go bang every time for sure.

Srputz

Founding Member
Founding Member
With a high power rifle from a very safe distance

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Id be doing the catch, photo, release method for sure.

fish-r-man

★★ Legendary Member
I'm sure myself and several of my hoodlum buddies would have a hay day catching alligators, along with a few lost digits haha:;:cheers

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have hunting alligators, wild boar, pythons in Florida, sky diving and growing MM for a living on my to do list. Unfortunately none of those will be filled

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gators are soooo strong, ive been bit by little ones under 4' and im surprised every time, its like crushing your hand with pliers. Watch this bastard rip the front end off this guys truck in one yank.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gators are soooo strong, ive been bit by little ones under 4' and im surprised every time, its like crushing your hand with pliers. Watch this bastard rip the front end off this guys truck in one yank.

What you say MSA, I will take under serious consideration. Saw a lil guy in Orlando. Kinda cute.. cuddly. well, maybe not...

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have hunting alligators, wild boar, pythons in Florida, sky diving and growing MM for a living on my to do list. Unfortunately none of those will be filled
So, if
they're on your list, why will none be filled?

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
A good friend's dad who worked for NC's DNR took me on a drive in the WMA he managed. At one point he stopped the pick-up and just sat and looked at me until I noticed the nearly 14 ft gator that was about 80 ft away. Jesus, Mother of Mary did that thing make the hair on the back of my neck stand up. And I was still in the truck!

That being said, I think I could be talked into a gator hunt. Taking one with a bow would be a hoot!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33