Tattoos and Age

Do you have a tattoo and are you over or under 50

• No tattoos, over 40 year old.

Votes: 102 42.1%
  • Have at least one tattoo, over 40 years old.

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • No tattoos, under 40 years old.

Votes: 80 33.1%
  • Have at least one tattoo, under 40 years old.

Votes: 35 14.5%

• Total voters

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol that's hilarious Davey it's so comforting to know that humans we have differnt levels of normal.

WW started it and got my curiosity up , All I did was finish what he started . For the sake of mankind I hope it was a temporary tat.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha, the people that don’t have tattoos are just so proud and quick to point out how they don’t have one.

Reminds me of vegetarians and people who do cross-fit and others who think they’re shit don’t stink.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
ha ha ha. that’s not why I started this topic I hope everyone knows. I was genuinely curious.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
tatoo's are for people that want to bring attention to themselves. ;:;popcorn

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I used to watch those shows on tv like Miami ink or LA ink which showed that tattoos for some is a reason for self expression to remember a loved one or to make a old tattoo something else. My aunt lost one daughter to cancer and another daughter to a roll over car accident so she has a Angel and a butterfly with the dates of when the were born and when the died.
You guys ever watch the tattoo episode of the moa from the hawianns

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
No tattoos, no piercings, no tobacco, no drugs, not obese. I'm sure I will die before those that do.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha, the people that don’t have tattoos are just so proud and quick to point out how they don’t have one.

Reminds me of vegetarians and people who do cross-fit and others who think they’re shit don’t stink.

It's odd that you see it that way , I don't see it from reading the answers on these threads. To each their own but I haven't noticed anyone real Proud and quick to claim they don't have tats or slam anyone that has them. FWIW The most humble person I have ever known is a cross fit member. It's nothing more than a membership to a fitness center for some people. I think you have it all wrong. Just saying.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saw this dude working behind the meat counter at Cash Wise last night. Could have laid him on his side and used his ear holes to practice putting into ;:;rofl

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
wife and daughter have the tats. I always looked at it is that 100.00 I could have spent on outdoors stuff. not for me no appeal. the gauges yea that's just self mutilation. I've always said each his own just as long as it does f**k with me.

Finaddict

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just dawned on me that the poll should ask "how old were you when you got your tat, Under 30, over 40" or something like that. I'm willing to bet most of those over 40 got them when they were in their 20's, not in their 40's. Nothing against tats. Don't have any, just never thought it was on my bucket list.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
it was kind of erie. didn't really want to buy any meat after seeing that. I'll see if I can sneak a pic next time I see him.

No way eye I wouldn't do it if you don't ask for permission first. It's not worth it I would hate to see on the national news a story gentleman stuck with a knife becuase he was accused of taking a pic without permission.
Meeloshing without permits
It's ok eye it's ok I will take your word for it but next time please keep the story simple no more golf lesson even though it would be neat to see a man from behind the meat deli laying on his side and you practicing your put.

Ragnar

Founding Member
Founding Member
A young Navy Seaman asked his Chief “Chief why don’t you have any tattoos? The Chief replied “Well, have you ever seen a bumper sticker on a Ferrari”? Enough said.

Rizzo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Man you guys are missing out. Women with tattoos are usually the most fun.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 151
  • This month: 144
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 52